Special Challenge Event Preview - 'Ultimate Challenge' Event

167891012»

Comments

• Tapatio75Tapatio75 Member Posts: 636
    @Monsuta right now any rifle is better than nothing, took me months to get one with gold large caliber
  • DadaDada Member Posts: 30
    As a lower lvl player, I can understand those who didn't like the ultimate challenge as much as the higher lvl did. Without the double rewards, the TG, supplies, XP, gear/crates and, yes, stars too (where is the balance if a 50lvl player start the challenge with virtually the same increased difficulty as a 65lvl?) will be missed... a lot! Specially for those who already play scavenge missions more than they would... less grind, right... that's always a awesome thing...
    Unless we get supplies its not fair for those that dont buy boosters every week or everyday or spend gold to speed up the upgrades

More time to scavenge? 4 gas beats 6 gas including the rare gear we get instead of supplies most of the time
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 2,860
    The supplies thing would have a solution: if maxed, then no supplies instead of no supplies starting at level X no matter if you are maxed or not.

But you still forget something: XP scavenge missions have a base amount of XP that you get which challenge missions don't have. So yes, you pay more - but you also get more.
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you!
    crambert_necDBones
  • Mais88Mais88 Member Posts: 345
    Not motivated at all really now that I know what could be. Yawn.....So be it.
    TimboskiBBRisuzequeue
    They didnt offer a solution to lost supplies, thats the problem

Im level 65, need 2M to upgrade the workshop plus whatever I need for the car and the storage to be maxed. I use 4 full tanks a day and its still not enough, I barely play on Mon and Tue because scavenging gets boring after so many times and I keep getting useless gear and components anyway

During that challenge I got enough xp to upgrade 3 survivors to 23, thanks to the lack of increased chance of legendary gear in my game

I liked the extra radios we got, i made a couple of calls that got me another pink survivor
  • sbfsbf Member Posts: 466
    Tapatio75 said:

They didnt offer a solution to lost supplies, thats the problem

@Tapatio75 The solution is to replay the challenge missions at whatever level you like so that you can get those supplies. Just because it says you can advance to the next difficulty level doesn't mean that you have to do it.
    crambert_necDBonesBBRitabernac
    Doing that would keep me in an endless grinding loop without the star rewards
  • RocketmanRocketman Member Posts: 227
    Loved the ultimate challenge, my guild too. Hoping it will become the new normal
    DBones
167891012»