Special Challenge Event Preview - 'Ultimate Challenge' Event

Comments

• zdaddyzdaddy Member Posts: 11
    > @rfg1982 said:
    > Another fiasco to NG's already extensive portfolio.
    >
    > What's next?

You think that perhaps someone from a rival competitor company was able to sneak one of their employees into NG just to through them off balance with the extensive portfolio of "mistakes"? Lol (I hope).

I definitely like the lessened grind and it is much appreciated. All being considered I really like this challenge. Hope this challenge style is here to stay in the future unless they come up with an even better one.
    Murdoque
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,468
    It's sad these things happen in such an important week. NG should have been more responsible.

It has shifted focus away from the most important part that is the grind reduction.

Loving it so far, but definitely plagued by this bug / lack of testing.
    TJS1RisTimboski
  • pirate1125pirate1125 Member Posts: 349
    > @EL34xyz said:
    > My screen shows round 10 and I only have two round passes?
    > Closed the game and re-launched
    > No message from support yet?
    >
    > So I sent a message to support just now.
    > Waiting for a reply

You must be like me and should have got 2nd one before the fix. They basically said "Sorry"
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872

> @EL34xyz said:

> My screen shows round 10 and I only have two round passes?

> Closed the game and re-launched

> No message from support yet?

>

> So I sent a message to support just now.

> Waiting for a reply

You must be like me and should have got 2nd one before the fix. They basically said "Sorry"

At least you got a sorry?
    I got nothing so far
    Pig
  • jeffi5751jeffi5751 Member Posts: 122
    edited November 2017
    Well this sucks! I hate to complain but I gave NG the chance to fix it correctly first. The round passes were screwed up for me and after starting with seven passes I only had one to start this round where I should have had two, also, there was not a pass waringing for me at the end of round 9 where it should have been based on this challenges round passes after three rounds. I messaged them in the game and continued playing through round nine. They messaged me back advising me it was fixed but I would not be able to get those round passes back, but what really drove the dagger in the back was now that it is “fixed” I didn’t get a pass at the end of ten either, so I am now on round 11 with one pass.

Hopefully nonody else experienced this issue!
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    ***OFF TOPIC HERE***

@WeekOne
    Love the new x-mas avatar o:)
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    DLichWeekOneBttlOpener
  • jeffi5751jeffi5751 Member Posts: 122
    Sorry TJS, I disagree, part of this event is obtaining round passes faster and it is not happening. So this I absolutely on topic with this discusssion.
    TripodJadenSlowMo
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,964
    Surely NG can just look at whoever has been stung by their error and simply put a free gift in the shop containing x amount of gas with a 7 day timer. Personally I was short changed 1 round pass which is going to cost me 24 gas so I'd be happy with that amount. I'm sure they've done something like this before
    Troublemaker
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,468
    edited November 2017
    JackBauer said:

I appreciate everything NG tries to reduce the Grind.

Even if it introduces short time bugs.

Don't get frustrated of the complaints here @Fearofabotplanet

Good timing @JackBauer - but it's hard to control the saltyness after so many repeated silly mistakes like this.

I really hope NG improves. Honestly. I feel bad after hyping criticism, but there's a limit too.

To better days for us all!
  • KasimirKasimir Member Posts: 181
    No need for a middle level in the distance but to give new players a better chance let them use the badges from the start bec. there are the stars they can earn. So far the badges are in ptiority for and i also think from the veterans.
    Just to compare with you other players, i am at round 14 and have 4 passes so far ... can that be right? Does it mean i should get my next pass aftercround 15?
    Kasimir said:

Just to compare with you other players, i am at round 14 and have 4 passes so far ... can that be right? Does it mean i should get my next pass aftercround 15?

You should get 5 passes after you finish 15 rounds
    David_H79KasimirJaden
  • rustynailrustynail Member Posts: 145
    edited November 2017
    I only have the regular challenge available. I am in PST zone.
    or hasn’t the harder one started officially?
    Smooth but strong and on the rocks.
    Thx el34
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,376
    @rustynail There is only one challenge...
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
    No contact from NG yet
    15 rounds and only 3 round passes

• robbieverobbieve Member Posts: 19
    I have players in my guild saying they will stop playing the game altogether, ive spent months assembling the guild for LB's
  • paintbeastpaintbeast Member Posts: 1,188
    Overall, I think the changes are a good thing. It's too early to tell if the new milestones were adjusted properly, but otherwise, (not counting the reward bug and round pass screw up) I like it.

I will say though- It's long past time for NG to clean house in their quality control department. I can't think of a single case where anyone can make such frequent mistakes and still have a job.
    FragzieJadenshaunatthepub
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,664
    Lol... @ignas ...not bad, i was used to have 9 Eugene tokens also at 1580 crate...
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    Jadenbigbeano