What does capybara say?

capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,785
"Once you go quack you never go back" ..i seriously hope we are not going back to the old challenge next week... :#

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
--> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
BreshEL34xyzSCBMAJadenTJSADPaqBBRiConan1976PR0DJMystiquebigbeanoDBonespaintbeastTimberTheLostOnes

Comments

• EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    capibara said:

"Once you go quack you never go back" ..i seriously hope we are not going back to the old challenge next week... :#

Me too Mr Rodent

capibaraADPaq
  • JerryDixonJerryDixon Member Posts: 386
    @capibara Did you ever see the movie "Why Him?"...there is artwork in the background paying homage to Capybara's :-)

p.s. I agree. This new challenge format needs to be permanent.
    Jerry Dixon
    JSS
    EL34xyzcapibaraSCBMA
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    I sent in a ticket saying I love the new format and please make it permanent
    As per the request NG made when they sent me the reply about being sorry about the round pass issue
    capibara
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,785

@capibara Did you ever see the movie "Why Him?"...there is artwork in the background paying homage to Capybara's :-)

p.s. I agree. This new challenge format needs to be permanent.

Lol...thanks for the shout out @JerryDixon :D ..i know the movie and the paint in the background! Lol!!
    I used the original photo for a meme i posted long time ago

http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/comment/168942/#Comment_168942

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    JerryDixonbigbeanoJaden