2.9 Sneak Peek and Hero Week 2

Hey everyone!

We recently ran Hero Week, where certain Heroes were highlighted in special calls and bundles throughout the game. We loved it, and according to the feedback we received on the forums, social media channels and through our player support team, you did too! So, to celebrate the upcoming release of update 2.9 (it's on its way) we'll be running a second Hero Week with some of the Heroes who didn't manage to find their way in first time around.

The rules haven't changed since out last run, but here they are again: you'll have an increased chance of finding the Hero of the Day in the special call, and it'll be double tokens for that Hero when it appears.

Here's a schedule for the upcoming Hero Week:

Sasha Monday
Ezekiel Tuesday
Jesus Wednesday
Carol Thursday
Dwight Friday
Abraham Saturday
Morgan Sunday

However, before you decide which Heroes you're going to recruit there's some information about update 2.9 that we'd like to share with you, as it might affect your decision. Your Heroes should be able to do heroic feats, and we've received feedback that some of them are currently not there. With that in mind, the following Heroes are going to be receiving increases to health, damage output and will have the chances of their leader trait activating improved and/or the effect of their leader trait made more powerful:

Carl, Carol, Daryl, Eugene, Ezekiel, Gabriel, Jesus, Michonne, Morgan, Negan and Rick!

We hope that you'll enjoy the second Hero Week and more information about update 2.9 will be coming in the following week, including more information about the Hero improvements for the Heroes above! Good luck with your calls and see you in the Radio Tent!
General_PainGovernatorPutchucoAndreaJadenConan1976zbotMonsutaDavid_H79kiwinz7bladgierPigJayZAndy_bShadowaceAz_Lily_WeekOneKyrusTJSRshinshosuzequeuedocfinzenburgTroublemakerADPaqSlowMoScowleyBuckzzSCBMACherokee_RoseMais88MadibigbeanoantDeucesZetteatrainofficialMurdoqueDbld1369sbfBBRiCarl_s_Hatmik81bsgper4CaptainslayerTheSittingDuckromeoautumn_ashIvorpradiMrsScattercushionklman1612MattOfEarthRaven2318horrormathersDBonesmack22TatdJdmkjmia421CzarnyJobababooeyBogonlejohn67flyingcowkinganniesprinklesOldweirdeddieTheMaltesianrghdachsurferOvergrowdaworldMau4444theldssdlladyfarleigh13AlexFiliUK

Comments

• JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,043
    Monsuta said:

Poor Gleen, Sasha & Jerry.

LOL. Sasha was an oversight, but I excluded Jerry because he hadn't been released yet.
    Elder in Legacy Eh, a top 10 global Challenge and Guild Wars guild
    PM me or visit this link to join the Eh family!
    Visit this link for my Distance and Challenge strategy videos
    Monsutaromeo
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,372
    > @David_H79 said:
    > One awesome isn’t enough for that message

How about 2?
    David_H79ShadowaceAz
  • David_H79David_H79 Moderator Posts: 1,866
    > @zbot said:
    > > @David_H79 said:
    > > One awesome isn’t enough for that message
    >
    > How about 2?

Still not enough ;)
  • Andy_bAndy_b Member Posts: 71
    Hell YEAH! Great news
    David_H79romeo
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,324
    @Fearofabotplanet Does this start this upcoming Monday (12/4) or is this just the schedule for when it does start maybe in a few weeks?
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,391
    I just unlocked Abe!
    It took months!
    I reached level 49 before it happened and he’s not on the list!

Personal attack on me! I know it is! NG hates me!

hope y’all can take a joke :#

Hahha Anyways, love the game, love the news, would love Santa to drop off that bungle of radios I asked for a little early!!!

Keeping players informed is what I personally appreciate the most, many games don’t even answer response requests, you guys do that AND give advanced feedback? Awesome +3.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

atrainofficialp_herianPic
  • RshinshoRshinsho Member Posts: 80
    > @DLich said:
    > Can we get an increased chance of radio/frequency weekend prior to so we can stock up?
    >
    > *edit.. Not sure if it's starting next week and since this weekend even't already started maybe there can be like a 1 day radio event.

Yes ng we need a RADIO EVENT....
    PLEASE!!!
    atrainofficialGovernatorkjmia421
  • David_H79David_H79 Moderator Posts: 1,866
    > @ShadowaceAz said:
    > I just unlocked Abe!
    > It took months!
    > I reached level 49 before it happened and he’s not on the list!
    >
    > Personal attack on me! I know it is! NG hates me!
    >
    > hope y’all can take a joke :#
    >
    > Hahha Anyways, love the game, love the news, would love Santa to drop off that bungle of radios I asked for a little early!!!
    >
    > Keeping players informed is what I personally appreciate the most, many games don’t even answer response requests, you guys do that AND give advanced feedback? Awesome +3.

Look at Saturday
    Abe is there :)
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,391
    edited December 2017
    David_H79 said:

> @ShadowaceAz said:

> I just unlocked Abe!
    > It took months!
    > I reached level 49 before it happened and he’s not on the list!
    >

> Personal attack on me! I know it is! NG hates me!
    >
    > hope y’all can take a joke :#
    >
    > Hahha Anyways, love the game, love the news, would love Santa to drop off that bungle of radios I asked for a little early!!!
    >
    > Keeping players informed is what I personally appreciate the most, many games don’t even answer response requests, you guys do that AND give advanced feedback? Awesome +3.
    Look at Saturday
    Abe is there :)

Was referring to the 2.9 hero changes. I’m old, but not yet blind. Haha ;)
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

David_H79
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,051
    Great news!
    Mavericks Guild Family
    David_H79
  • MrRosadoMrRosado Member Posts: 120
    edited December 2017
    No Merle & Gabriel?
    David_H79