Tara’s leader trait won’t heal red to green?

OvergrowdaworldOvergrowdaworld Member Posts: 462
Daryl was wrestling a walker in the distance, and of course was instantly in the red. I had Tara as the leader and stuck around for awhile and used my charge attack 4 times with Daryl. The red bar was full, but never changed to green. Is this supposed to happen? Thanks!
JackBauer

Comments

• WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,022
    But no, on a serious note, no Tara's leader trait won't heal survivors out of red. It also won't save you any time in the hospital if you get bruised/injured and heal yourself out of it.
    OvergrowdaworldbigbeanopradiTimboski
  • MystiqueMystique Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 1,454
    Tara will never heal from red to green.. she will also never heal you from bruised to no injury, as far as losing a star in the challenge maps! She’s meant to help you survive to get through a mission and that’s all!
    ⚔️ Leader/Elder TheHerdReborn/TheHerdReturned⚔️
    🌟IGN: Rene 🌟 Line ID: Mystique_01
    Overgrowdaworldbigbeano
  • J_LawJ_Law Member Posts: 242
    Also, Tara has to be in lead AND who ever in your team has to use their charge attack to heal themselves. its not Tara using her charge to heal people.
    Open Info Page For All Players In NML
    https://www.facebook.com/Freak.Leader.J/
    Or
    Looking for a guild?
    We are Killing Walkers in the guild "Freaky Nudist"
    Level 65 or higher, Message me!
    Min 10 xs level 🔥(Status - 1 Spot Open)🔥
    OvergrowdaworldPigBenis
  • OvergrowdaworldOvergrowdaworld Member Posts: 462
    edited December 2017
    WellyLuga said:

Who's Dyral? :wink:

Sorry...... fixed.
    Thank you guys. Appreciate that. Would be really nice though. Her not being able to heal 100% really takes the punch outa Tara’s leader trait......for me anyways. I don’t just want to survive.....I want to dominate! :wink:
    WellyLugaPicTimboski
  • J_LawJ_Law Member Posts: 242
    > @overgrowdaworld said:
    > Who's Dyral? :wink:
    >
    > Sorry...... fixed.

Its ok Typos happen!
    Open Info Page For All Players In NML
    https://www.facebook.com/Freak.Leader.J/
    Or
    Looking for a guild?
    We are Killing Walkers in the guild "Freaky Nudist"
    Level 65 or higher, Message me!
    Min 10 xs level 🔥(Status - 1 Spot Open)🔥
    Overgrowdaworldbigbeano
  • OvergrowdaworldOvergrowdaworld Member Posts: 462
    Spend the 40 gold until my survs are in the green, then use her trait while she’s in the lead position, and when my guys use their charge attacks they will heal up. Thanks Zbot!
    Thanx J_Law. I understood that part. Just didn’t get why my guys weren’t healing outa the red. Lol. Learning something new everyday. Thanks to you guys being there to teach and give helpfull tips and advice. Really appreciate everyone here. :smile:
    J_Lawautumn_ashTimboski