Let us trade or give weapons in our guild

I think we should be able to trade or give weapons in our guild instead of scrapping them
TCBRITObigbeanoBWilsDanski_46

Comments

• WhoareyouWhoareyou Member Posts: 38
    A lot of players won’t this added but I don’t think it would ever happen as they won’t you to buy your weapons not trade them
    But it would be nice to trade my old weapons to lower level guys then scrapping them
    SavannahGuy81Meatleg
  • ArtminiusArtminius Member Posts: 204
    Good idea!
    Never gonna happen. Next Games model is micro purchases. Letting such purchases remain valuable after their 'sell-by' date just costs them impulsive buys.
    Reductio Ad Absurdum: Every player would give every old gear to every new player. No cost pressure, no income for NG, and we play some other game.
    Meatleg
  • zoomyzoomy Member Posts: 1
    I’d like to be able to donate old weapons to newer members of my guild to encourage them to keep playing.
    SavannahGuy81TCBRITOMeatlegBWils
  • AndreaAndrea Member Posts: 536
    edited November 2018
    @SavannahGuy81 This is my thread from april 2016 but seems no one take consideration
    https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/8402/exchange
  • general2673general2673 Member Posts: 39
    Its true you can buy weapons and gear and i can see the exonomic fallout for allowing people to swap them. Even if level to level was a must a player like me has no need for a lvl 16 but its a god weapon to certain players.

What if as a middle ground (albeit still unlikely) swapping survivors was allowed within the guild.

The swapped survivors would need to be identical in
    -level
    -Stars
    -class (?) could make it just for preferred traits
    -not heroes
    fear those whom are conquered for they are they are a most deadly enemy - hidden in plain sight
    Meatleg
  • Ronin_DaveRonin_Dave Member Posts: 13
    This is my number one request of Next. A “guild” implies some level of cooperation and assistance beyond just collective points gathering and guild war collaboration. There should be an option to swap badges, bade fragments, and gear among guild members. Next could moderate the mechanism to still retain their profits, yet afford more flexibility within guilds.
    Michonor23