BlackjacknBeef/Asylum Guild Alliance - search #cdc - Always willing to accept new players.

Comments

• dulinquartersdulinquarters Member Posts: 481
    Good luck with the challenge!!
    If you are looking for a place to call home Ill be happy to help find 1 of our 9 guilds that fits your playing style! Send me your recent challenge stats & Ill find you a home!
    On the forum @dulinquarters
    On the Line app hldulin
    antSlickRick
  • ccmccm Member Posts: 154
    Come check us out. A great group to play and enjoy the game.
    DLHantSlickRick
    Dulin Gang, a 400 minimum guild will be needing 3-4 new players after this challenge. We are clearing out a few players who cant keep up. If you can score 400☆ or more then come join up with a great group of long time players.
    If interested you can reach me on the forum @dulinquarters or by using the Line app, my ID is hldulin
    SlickRick
  • RINO4739RINO4739 Member Posts: 48
    Bump
    SlickRick
    Bump
    SlickRick
    Dulin Gang has room for 1 more player, 400☆ minimum.
    We also have a few places open in our starter guilds with a 200☆ minimum.
    If you are a heavy hitter looking for a new home we have 4 guilds in the family that make the US top 50. You can get in the family by starting with me in Dulin Gang, once a spot opens I can get you advanced into 1 of our competive guilds.
    If interested on the forum @dulinquarters
    The Line app, my ID is hldulin
    To join serch (CDC) use the ( ) this will list our 9 guilds then choose Dulin Gang
    If you perfer the 200☆ minimum starter guild choose Bodies Drop or Zombie Breath from the list
    antSlickRick
    Bump
    SlickRick
    Hope you have a Great Friday!!
    SlickRick
    Are you looking for a new place to call home?
    Come play with 1 of the 9 excellent guilds in the BJNB/Asylum family!
    Send me your information & Ill get you started in one of our guilds.
    @dulinquarters
    hldulin on the Line app
    SlickRick
    Come on over and check out all the fun we have. You won't regret it
    SlickRick
    We have a few openings left in a few of our guilds. If you want a great group of very active players to team up with this is the family to join!!
    Send me your information & Ill get you into the guild best suited for you!
    On the Line app hldulin
    jesterSlickRick
    Bump
    SlickRick
    Good luck on the challenge KA-BOOM!!
    Dont forgot, like I always do, that Overwatch will get you with the exploding walkers!
    We still have a few spots available in 4 of our guilds.
    @dulinquarters on the forum
    hldulin using the Line app
    antSlickRick
    Bump
    SlickRick
    Are looking for a active guild with fun & helpful players?
    Stop looking! You have found the perfect family of guilds to join!
    Send me your information, including the ☆s you normally get on a challenge, then Ill match you up with the guild who most fits your playing abilities.
    On the Line app hldulin
    SlickRick
    Bump
    SlickRick
    Watch out, there is a herd approaching!!
    SlickRick
    Bump
    SlickRick
    What are you waiting on? Come check out all the fun we have. Any questions just ask @dulinquarters @RINO4739 @ant or @jester
    antSlickRick
  • antant Member Posts: 547
    Are you looking for a new home?
    We currently have openings in Dulin Gang, a longstanding guild run by an amazing leader @dulinquarters!
    There is a low 400 star min. and we're looking for active players who don't mind getting tips & strategies from some of the best players in the game.

Hurry up and join today before the new challenge!

Please pm @ant @RINO4739 Or @dulinquarters to reserve your spot!
    Click here to join the BlackjacknBeef/Asylum Family.

Click here to see my youtube strategy videos.
    ccmSlickRick
    Almost weekend bump ❤️
    antSlickRick
    Monday morning bump.
    SlickRick
  • RINO4739RINO4739 Member Posts: 48
    Bump
    SlickRick
  • DLHDLH Member Posts: 395
    Great group of friendly game smart folks that can help you improve your game. Join the family.
    Asylum/BlackjacknBeef Guild Family
    ccmSlickRick
    We have a few spots available in Cards N Crabs, 350-600☆ minimum depending on player level. There are also available spots in our training guild, Bodies Drop, with a 200☆ minimum.
    We have a total of 9 guilds with minimums from 200☆ up to our most competitive guilds with 1000-1200☆ minimums. We do promote from within the family so if you are looking to play with a top guild this is a good opportunity to get your foot in the door playing with Redneck Rampage in Cards N Crabs!! If you are new to the game Full Throttle will help you along in Bodies Drop!!
    If you are interested you can reach me through the Line app, my ID is hldulin or on the forum @dulinquarters .
    To join serch (CDC) use the ( ) this will list the guilds in the family then choose between Cards N Crabs or Bodies Drop
    ccmantSlickRick
    Do you feel like you are not in the right guild? Are you the player who is Always at the top of your leaderboard? Have you ever wondered if the other players even do half of what they are capable of, week after week?
    Did you answered Yes to one or more of those questions?
    Yes? Then you should come and play with the Black Jack n Beef/Asylum family!! 2 of the oldest families in the game combined to bring you 9 Great guilds!
    We have a spot for every player weather you are starting out or ready to start playing competitively. Our guilds have minimums starting at 200☆ per challenge in our trining guild, up to 1200☆ in our top global guilds.
    To join serch (CDC) in the guild serch tab, be sure to use the ( ), this will list the 9 guilds in our family. It will also show which guilds have openings & give you information on that guild.
    If you have questions you can reach me using the Line app, my ID is hldulin
    Im also on the forum @dulinquarters
    ccmjesterSlickRickant
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    Thanks @ant for letting me and my brother come back and join y'all...we're both loving it here! I'd thank @jester too but he really was no help :p

And thanks @dulinquarters for being a great hostess when we joined in!!
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    jesterccmant
    @SlickRick You are most welcome!!
    We are happy to have you & your brother! Glad you are enjoying your new home with the Black Jack n Beef/Asylum family. The family is now 2 players stronger & still growing.
    Any other players looking for a great group? We can help you out! Guilds for the beginner, the most competitive of players, & everyone in between.
    To join serch (CDC) use the ( ) this will list the guilds in the family then choose the one best fit for your playing style.
    If you have any questions or need help choosing the best guild for you Im on the forum @dulinquarters & also on the Line app, my ID is hldulin
    antSlickRickccm
    New maps bump <3
    antSlickRick
    Good morning a day closer to the weekend bump. :p
    SlickRick