Official Season 8, Episode 7 Discussion Thread

New mission is live! What do you guys think? :)
General_PainTimboski

Comments

• David_H79David_H79 Moderator Posts: 1,866
    I like the new mission.

I had to be a little bit careful in hard mode, because two bruisers are not my usual team setup.
    TeeceezyTJSTimboski
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    I also like it so far. I must admit the first two missions weren't as difficult as the last two season missions but I definitely enjoying it.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    Timboski
  • General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,461
    edited December 2017
    Yep a bit more strategy into this one

bigbeano
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 1,996
    I was confused by the crate at the top that went up and didn't appear to block anything. And the dialogue implied that I did something wrong, but I wasn't able to 'correct it. I figured it out when I moved the last crate and the mission successfully ended, but it was confusing in the interim.
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,441
    David_H79 said:

I like the new mission.

I had to be a little bit careful in hard mode, because two bruisers are not my usual team setup.

Just remember Negan has retailiate, Eugene doesn't. I love Bruisers!
    Timboski
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,043
    The easiest of all missions
    I am Black, Zee Black, Level SeVeNtY tWo with hUnDrEd ThOuSaNd sTaRs, Elder, SG Woot, oNe PoInT fIvE MiLlIoN star guild
    psychwolf
  • OvergrowdaworldOvergrowdaworld Member Posts: 415
    This mission was extremely simple and easy. Breezed right through em’ all. Next week we get to unlock Jerry.....or is it Tito, Jerry’s cartoon cousin?
  • AlexFiliUKAlexFiliUK Member Posts: 160
    It started to get harder by the end but overall it could have been tougher. Love the negan orientated missions and episodes.