Bring back the Ultimate Challenge please

Yet another week of grinding, grinding, grinding and... oh yeah... more grinding.

The Ultimate Challenge was awesome, and looking at the stats (I think it was 83%ish) I'm not the only one who's thinking that.

A full weekend to play The Distance, Scavenge and not to forget, a little quality time with the family. Could life get any better ;-)

I hope you guys bring it back as soon as possible to bring an end to the endless grinding.

Hopefully,

Olivier

Puppies-Kittens (Belgian Guild)
paintbeastTapatio758900rpmMabikiGovernatorcrambert_necCronusNezoJadenBill_ZRTkkatsuromeoLieDetectorJayZSpeedsDavid_H79MonsutazeowerusAndreaTJSMurdoquepradizeeblackScowleyAval0nRevenantTheRealSavagered333BBRiADPaqGForceKaLibigbeanoJerryDixonBwA_BlitzsuzequeuemimicaTrachimachusKratosHeadpopper946autumn_ashbiter370Picbababooeymik81TheCrabZetteSlowMoGarretATLAS-ZMrsScattercushioncapibaraTheLostOnesLightfeetPandreqCaptainslayerTweetyBirdConan1976KirnassbfPigaquilakiwinz7JenngtallinieflyingcowkingIvoTatdJdmProjectX7buchizombiebreathDerSPC_TORRESGuapoiamedgeanachro12jimmydawiseenigma12antEL34xyzThanosOfTitandylanarenap_herianS100200OneVoicetheldssdlTimberDigxanniesprinklesMinistrAnnette578valereeeLambariTreseriousbradleyharveyTheSittingDuckPapacaskaltasrudjawolGeirDaryl2016RocketmanRINO4739

Comments

• LieDetectorLieDetector Member Posts: 5
    I can respect that, but whose forcing you?
    I thought playing was optional...
    You don’t like the way it is...some of us don’t like the way it was last week.
    Maybe there’s some middle ground where we can both be content.

Then again, since I don’t agree, maybe I’m not worthy of being an endgamer.
    Lol

TimboskiMattOfEarthromeoBigwil11holo
  • ADPaqADPaq Member Posts: 300
    Mabiki said:

The only thing you lose is stars, which are illusory.

The whole game is illusory if you want to go all existential and question whether anything has meaning.

Humans are by their nature competitive and we ascribe meaning to all manner or rankings throughout our entire lives. This game is no different, and in fact star counts are perpetuated by nearly every guild out there, and especially the leading guilds.
    ShadowaceAz
  • Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,474
    Miracles happen on a Christmas and maybe New Year
    TroublemakerScowley
  • DonCoquiDonCoqui Member Posts: 582

Miracles happen on a Christmas and maybe New Year

Happy Thursday! Your optimism is inspiring!
    Staying plugged in w/ the forum for a good dose of daily entertainment .
    "You wanna impress me? You take the wheel for a little while mofo." --Eddie Murphy, Delirious
    capibarabigbeanoAnnette578
  • RoadRashRoadRash Member Posts: 178
    Just if you make it permanent allow us to erase our previous pb and start anew.