Bring back the Ultimate Challenge please

Comments

• warlordfwarlordf Member Posts: 220
    well for people who has only only 20 level survivors and heroes (more than 3 like me) it was much harder last week, i got into 500 something stars and sometimes i can go to almost 800.

that could be logical since we need to upgrade to get to same level than the top players but it takes really a lot of time and grinding to get to next level (cant even imagine how much time we will need to get to the max level and i play all days)

maybe they can find a balance between the high level players but dont make it even more harder than it is alreadt for mid level players, thats it.
    Dadaromeo
  • dgraminhodgraminho Member Posts: 39
    Ultimate Challenge pleeeaseee.
    anachro12romeo
  • Bubba5771Bubba5771 Member Posts: 35
    Heyho

Ultimate challenge or normal chalenge it doesn't matter. It is both the same old shit. It would be nice to get new missions in the challenge. This would bring the fun back.

Horrido Bubba
  • rebirthunionrebirthunion Member Posts: 11
    Sorry to jump on thread but has any staff or NG representatives confirmed if the challenge is coming back? And if so when? My guys loved the ultimate challenge and prefered it but are geeting restless. Would be great for a staff member to just confirm if they are bringing it back or not. Its obviously clear to see that most prefer it.
    _Lily_DBones
  • _Lily__Lily_ Member Posts: 536
    @rebirthunion They haven't said anything about making this permanent. They just wanted to hear peoples thoughts on it so they could plan any future changes
    rebirthunion
  • rebirthunionrebirthunion Member Posts: 11
    @_Lily_ Hope it don't take them long to decide
    :( its been over a week now. I don't mind it either way however I have found it very grindy this challenge from last challenge.
    I under It was a trial. Maybe the next update? But when will that be? Xxx
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,713
    Has anyone mentioned yet that want NG to bring back the Ultimate Challenge because we liked it?
    DBonesJenngJadentheldssdl
  • _Lily__Lily_ Member Posts: 536
    edited December 2017
    @rebirthunion Let's hope so :) Update should be coming soon :smiley:
  • LieDetectorLieDetector Member Posts: 5
    Well there’s still hope that some give and take can create a challenge system we all want.
  • ProjectX7ProjectX7 Member Posts: 156
    > @Teeceezy said:
    > There are no plans to make the Ultimate Challenge permanent, however we will be running special challenge-based events in the future as well. As always, your feedback is very much appreciated.

B-b-but why!?! This game is being mindless boredom!!
    JadenMonsutaTroublemaker