Doubt about Aaron

Hi guys. I finally unlocked Aaron as a rare hero. His leader trait seems good, specially within the Shooter class (I don't really use Tara or Rick), and his first 2 regular traits are quite nice. Nevertheless, can anyone tell me what his last 2 traits are maybe? And now that I unlocked him, can I get Aaron tokens from regular 15 radio call?

I have 2400 radios just pilled up and I don't know if I should invest in Abraham calls today (though I need 2500 Abe tokens to get him to 7 stars, which won't happen with my radios) or if I should go for Aaron instead, whenever that is possible.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,357
    Sure shot and marksman are the last two. And no, he can only be found in the Distance and that one S8 mission.
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
  • PapacasPapacas Member Posts: 416
    Thanks a lot. He seems to be a kickass hero, no? I think i will hold on to my radios for now then, because I assume one day Aaron will be available in calls too, right? At least that's what happened with Negan, even though the situation is not 100% the same...
    atrainofficialEvanoel
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,357
    He definitely has badass traits. I think Aaron is different than any of the other heroes, at least the way he is found. I doubt he'll ever be in the normal radio calls. Maybe they might do a day for a special Aaron 15 radio call, but who knows.
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
    TatdJdm
    Yeah perhaps so. And since Abe at 7 stars seems like a unicorn for me, better stick with the radios for now...
  • andy75andy75 Member Posts: 257
    I got over 4000 Abe tokens with 1100 radios. With 2400 you shouldn’t have a problem getting him there. Best chance you are gonna have.
    WellyLuga
    @andy75 Thanks a lot for the advise. I spent a bit less than 700 radios and I got the 2500 tokens to get me Abe to 7 stars. I aeven got a 256 Sascha tokens call, hehe
  • EvanoelEvanoel Member Posts: 12
    edited December 2017
    I'd buy 500 radios if there's Aaron's day radio call. I doubt it'd be in the near future though or ever.
    Indeed... too good to be true hehehe
    Evanoel