Chapter Story Missions

dmar310dmar310 Member Posts: 83
When are we going to get some new chapters?

Some of the chapters were really fun. How about making it so we can replay the missions after completing them all in nightmare mode? The rewards could be change to supplies, XP, or random equipment (though it would be nice to get the same rewards).

It just seems like a waste to play them once in each level and then never again.
TroublemakerJadenpaintbeastR2runfastZetteMaD VapoRDBonesTransmuteJunTripodflyingcowking

Comments

• zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,202
    The are things of the past. Don't think, we would be seeing any new chapters in the near future. I have just a few missions of Chapter 14 on nightmare remaining.

Zee Black 

Playing the game since 2015, Level 75 and 200K plus stars

Part of SG Woot since 2016. We have played more than 300 challenges and earned  4 million plus stars

• WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,014
    One of the mods (I forget who and which thread it was on) came out and basically said there was no plans now or in the future for any new story missions as most of their efforts were being spent on other aspects of the game :neutral:
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Member Posts: 2,831
    Yup.
    Teeceezy said:

I addressed this in another thread like Mabiki kindly pointed out:

Teeceezy said:

While we'd love to bring more story missions to the game, none are currently in the pipeline. :)

Teeceezy said:

The simplest explanation is that Season Missions and Challenge map sets take priority in the limited development time we have.

• R2runfastR2runfast Member Posts: 332
    How do you have a story and no end to the story. Wtf
    JadenpsychwolfDBones
  • CarlozLVCarlozLV Member Posts: 5
    Why is it so hard to add one last chapter and finish the story?
    TransmuteJun
  • xxarea83xxxxarea83xx Member Posts: 221
    I agree that they need to finish the Van Zandt storyline at least. Even 1 more chapter will do.

And when they write it, UNLOCK THE PREVIOUS CHAPTERS AGAIN! I've said it before, I'll say it again, even if the rewards are low and the difficulty stays the same, it'd still be fun to relive what made this game so popular at the start. We have a while before the next 1/2 season begins. Nix the Highlight missions and get onto a new/final chapter. People are begging for it.
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." - Thomas Jefferson

IGN: xxarea83xx
    Guild: Anti Walkers
    Player Level: 68
    R2runfast
  • BttlOpenerBttlOpener Member Posts: 989
    At this point, I am assuming that Van Zandt is akin to Keyser Söze.

DBonesbigbeanoJadenSPC_TORRES