Scout

Should I pink Peggy? Is she better than other pink

Comments

• GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,304
    What was your thought process in getting Mary to her pink star? That might help understand your playing strategy/style before I suggest you start tossing tokens at Peggy.
  • llammallamma Member Posts: 40
    Mary was the best scout I had at the time prior to new traits and I was pinking one of each class. I don't use scouts much but want to try the high lvl threat reduction scout for challenges.
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,304
    edited December 2017
    Heck, who doesn’t want a Threat Reduction Scout for high-level Challenges? :sunglasses:

Go with Peggy. You can get another pink star Scout for double the Threat Reduction fun!
    SCBMA
  • Conan1976Conan1976 Member Posts: 758
    Peggy is Really nice, congrats! And Mary is great too, but I really like ruthless nowadays
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be!
    We bring the fun back! Game Tips and Videos! Common interest non-game related chats too!
    Everyone is Welcome!

Grimes Den & Dixons Den: competitive / different play styles
    Shivas Den: semi-competitive / relaxed Maggies Den: training and growth

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected]
  • llammallamma Member Posts: 40
    Peggy it is thanks all
  • PigPig Member Posts: 1,870
    As long as Peggy's not Andrea, she's good.
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
    anthony172bigbeanoJadenOvergrowdaworld
  • anthony172anthony172 Member Posts: 642
    If she were Andrea she'll be perfect
    bigbeanoPigJaden
    But Peggy its a good character keep her and try ruthless trait. In my opinion ruthless are the best trait for scout and shooter. They'll increase more damage when you used you charge ability. But is you're decision. In my personal opinion i would upgrade her the retaliate and ruthless make a scout in a beast. Because you can add her damage with badges. Consider upgrade her and pink as well.
    And if you want upgrade albert too.
    bigbeano
  • kamilowatykamilowaty Member Posts: 148
    I just got exactly same character like Peggy.Dont wanna create new topic.What badges are recommended here?
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 1,765
    @kamilowaty
    1- damage badges

2 - crit damage or damage reduction. Depending on how much you think you'll get hit. ( or a combination)

3 - if you stop at survivor lvl +3 or 4 you can use crit chanche too, or for outpost. But utterly useless for high lvl play.
    kamilowaty