Expand Maximum Equipment Up From 300

Why are we restricted to 300 equipment items? Why cant we buy gold or earn a expanded armory ? It would really be welcomed I believe if NG gave us this option. What does everyone else think ?
Jenng

Comments

• JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,051
    I would love to hoard a bunch more useless shit! So, YES! Bring on the space saver bags! :)
    TJSMystiqueSCBMA
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    I don't know if I'd need 300 pieces of gear but I would welcome more space.

I use the space to hoard equipment to scrap on double xp events.

But only have 4 or 6 weapons and armor in each class I've upgraded and another 4 or so I plan to upgrade.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    Jenngekimhclew
  • Mais88Mais88 Member Posts: 348
    I second that.
    JenngTJS
  • sbfsbf Member Posts: 466
    Epic and legendary gear doesn't auto-scrap, so you can have more than 300 pieces.
    TJSThe_OvercomerSCBMA
  • ekimhclewekimhclew Member Posts: 775
    @sbf is that true? I usually scrap my epic gear when i get close to 300. Never even tried pushing it
    @ekimhclew Yup. I was sitting on close to 500 before the last double xp from scrapping day and I'm at 419 now.
  • ekimhclewekimhclew Member Posts: 775
    Wow! This changes everything.

Thank you @sbf
    sbf
  • The_OvercomerThe_Overcomer Member Posts: 182
    Apparently I've been advised keep this a bit hush hush so they dont change it ...
    One more thing @ekimhclew once you hit that 300 epic and legendary mark you can just accept in all 1, 2, and 3 star equipment instead of clicking on each to scrap them, and when you close and re-open the game, whenever the next time you do that is, it will auto-scrap all the unnecessary gear. :)