Request - please allow badges to be unequipped with no gold after every update to the game

@Shteevie @Teeceezy Since we are changing the way the game works with every update, players would like to take advantage of those changes by moving survivor badges around. For example, some of us would like to buff our changed heroes even more with the latest update.

Could we get a week of free badge movement with every update? This would entice players to be even more engaged and more satisfied with changes with every update. Thanks for your consideration.
DLichmik81ScowleyR2runfastPicpsychwolfMystiqueDoTakGovernatorSCBMATaulusTJSKyrusADPaqJadenTroublemakersbfMattOfEarthJenngantPigAuiloxWhoareyouromeoDanofthedeadKillersZklman1612BuckzzArtisansMrsScattercushionChrangSteinarenigma12banzai

Comments

• WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,826
    Agreed I never thought it was worthwhile putting damage badges on my bruiser. Now there's been a 60% buff I think I want to
    GovernatorSCBMATroublemakerJenng
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,035
    Teeceezy did say that they would repeat the free badge changes event in the future... no idea of when, though. I agree that after an update would be good. Maybe this coming weekend?
    SCBMAMattOfEarthJenng
  • MattOfEarthMattOfEarth Member Posts: 618
    I totally agree. When badges were new, we assigned them where we needed to. Now that we can(do, should) have a vast inventory of badges, we would completely redo all our initial badge placements. At 15g/badge that is WAY to expensive.

How about a one time “reset all badges” event? Take all badges off and let us reassign and rearrange all our crafted/assigned badges.
    “Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of sh!t you people don’t know sh!t about. Rick knows every fine grain of said sh!t.”

Elder of JiltedProphet - 2 MILLION Stars and counting! Always recruiting, get in touch!
    JenngTroublemakerChrangthew_robert
  • romeoromeo Member Posts: 608
    Yes. Every update needs the free badge swap. 15 is a lot
  • sbfsbf Member Posts: 466
    THIS!
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,035
    @JayZ is right. The reason there is a cost to unequip badges is because NG doesn't want people moving badges around from survivor to survivor, They want to have a higher demand for badges, so that you need to develop a good set for EVERY survivor you use regularly in your roster.
    TJSromeo
  • RouvinatorRouvinator Member Posts: 97
    One Time each 1 or 2 month would be fair
    romeo
  • thew_robertthew_robert Member Posts: 46
    Badge fragments are now the new radios, dang near impossible to get. LOL
    1Rispaintbeastromeo