Problems since Update 2.9 on Android

FOEFOE Member Posts: 53
Hello,

Since Update 2.9 I've many problems with the game on my tablet (Typ: LG-V500, Android 4.4.2, Kernel 3.4.0)!?

While missions and on the main screen I often have restarts from the game.
On the shop a have an hang-up (see video) and/or also the restarts.
(Video link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Zlh_Qj3TOqBt3tMpVTvkpAaeFln8zFCd )

On my phone (Huawei P10 lite, WAS-LX1A, Android 7.0) I have not all this problems!?

LG, Erwin

Comments

• YellyYelly Member Posts: 81
    My guild mate has excactly the same issues, when scrolling everything goes blank like you showed in the video.
    He contact NML ingame and they responded that they are aware of the problem and trying to fix it.
    I'll try to get more info on what system he is playing, because that might have something to do with the problem.
    Hope we can fix it soon @FOE ;)
    FOE
  • J4ckJ4ck Member Posts: 3

as you can see I have the same problem, its so frustating that I cant even switch heroes for missions, ETA on the fix guys ?
    FOE
  • FOEFOE Member Posts: 53
    edited December 2017
    Hello Yelly and J4ck,

Thanks for yours answers and infos!

LG, Erwin
    Looks similar to this problem my guild mate is having:

Is this problem after updating to 2.9 known to NML team ? @zbot
    If there is progress we'd all like to know what to do/when to expect any improvement, thanks!
  • McVikingMcViking Member Posts: 1
    I'm having the same screen blank issue. Seems to start as soon as I scroll. I am also getting a regular loading screen while playing. That never happened before. I can't play like this so please update when you can. I'm on a note 3.
    Yelly
  • EvanoelEvanoel Member Posts: 12
    I'll reinstall the game when this is fixed, thanks.
    Andyhudl
  • J4ckJ4ck Member Posts: 3
    any official response from the dev team ? are you guys aware of this ?
    FOE
  • The_OvercomerThe_Overcomer Member Posts: 182
    The lag on the game has got worse. They are so hell bent on having a 110% constant connection, each time you need to change screens it lags, lags lags. Even now when you get mission crate rewards it seems to check back to their server and LAG LAG LAG. WHY ????
    FOE
  • snowravensnowraven Member Posts: 3
    My list of bugs since update 2.9(on Lenovo Tab2, And. 5.0.1, 2Gb RAM): 1) Game is lagging now - more time for downloading missions, "reconnecting" appears several times in hour, even in raids(it's really annoying; never faced this problem before). 2) Burning walkers - not all of the flame is showing now, some parts of its goes black(flames were perfect before this update; I can't take this disaster, really - just decided to scrap all my weapons that have ignite trait). 3) Colours - on most of the maps shadows lost its edges and dark colour ; now it's just a mess: pink-green blur area, not natural shadows anymore(in a camp it is still good, real shadows; how is it possible ?!). Too light models of heroes(as on the lit film; Jesus is looks like albino etc). Light's beams have pixels on its surface... Before this bloody update ALL was perfect! Nice work (NOT).
    FOEklman1612
    edited January 2018

LG, Erwin
    Info: For a few days, everything works normally again on the tablet?

LG, Erwin
    Stop: Today I had the problem again! :(

LG, Erwin
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    Same issue is discussed HERE

For me, clearing cache and immediately restarting the device fixes the issue temporarily.

I have to do it at least once a day, sometimes more - but it does allow me to play for at least one log-in session before it happens again.
    FOE