Freebies with update?

I've only been around for one update - do we always get a bunch of free supplies? Asking because if so, I probably need to upgrade my storage today.

Comments

• PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
    They have only done it the once, would be nice to have it again but no confirmation as of yet.

@Teeceezy @TK-421 @OldGoth care to make us happy or crush our hopes with a responce.
    banner 1st draft

Still your only straight talking tell it as it is content creator for TWD NML, who needs a worthless badge follow me @ https://youtube.com/user/TrueMarvellous
    ... .... ..- - / - .... . / .... . .-.. .-.. / ..- .--. / --. .-. .. -- . -.--
  • MorganMorgan Member Posts: 191
    They've only done it last time because they completely wrecked bruisers..... Was not worth it
    IGN: Morgan
    Currently Top 16 Globally and #2 in Canada
    Email: [email protected]

Need a guild? Click here to check us out!!!
  • MizifuuMizifuu Member Posts: 62
    I think they did it last time to placate our future cries because they delivered a bug-ridden update, with no increase in Council level, nerfed bruiser class and no communication at all.
    DonCoqui
  • Weasel007Weasel007 Member Posts: 177
    Doubt it very much especially with council, survivor, and weapon lvl upgrades being available.
  • SenoiaSurvivorSenoiaSurvivor Member Posts: 528
    Boo! I need upgrades and its taking FOREVER.

• basiaMDbasiaMD Member Posts: 58
    Would be great to know if I should spend the supplies I've been hoarding in preparation for the update... Fill up with almost full supplies would be very depressing.
    Bashamasmith93
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,478
    Don't worry everyone, the update is free!!!!!!! You can update as much as you want!!!!!
    masmith93Andriusstephyp23[Deleted User]
  • LawdogLawdog Member Posts: 836
    I want a Daisy Red Ryder BB gun with a compass in the stock @zbot
    Andriusstephyp23Lynz4tex
  • AndriusAndrius Member Posts: 780
    @zbot @Lawdog HAHAHAH AWESOME
    The EH family- where we have competition, fun and friendship.
    How to apply?
    Click here OR Email: [email protected]
    Lawdog said:

I want a Daisy Red Ryder BB gun with a compass in the stock @zbot

@Lawdog, I'm sending it to you but please be careful with it, you know what happened to Ralphie...

Lawdog: Oh my god, I shot my eye out!
    AndriusLynz4tex
  • johnnydivesjohnnydives Member Posts: 324
    edited February 2016

Am ready for the update.
  • HelioHelio Member Posts: 522
    @johnnydives No your not! You didn't upgrade your storages. What if the council is 2.3 mil?

Well that's been on my mind @Helio and will have to bite that one if that's the case. too late now and may as well wait and see. I have a feeling you could be right though.
  • JazzJazz Member Posts: 125
    I am going to be super pissed if its way to high to upgrade. It was technically 2.24 or 2.26 or something to upgrade to council level 14. I really hope they increase the supplies amount increase with the next update, it should increase by several hundred each not 140/150 for each, which is a total of 1000 hourly each, 8000 after ten hours, which you can get by playing a single supplies exploration mission. Total bull the amount it's now taking to upgrade, not to mention the upgrade times are over a 24 hours for most buildings now
    Lynz4tex
  • MorganMorgan Member Posts: 191
    @Jazz You can already check what will come with council level 15:

Training grounds
    Workshop
    Mission car
    Hospital
    Farm plots
    IGN: Morgan
    Currently Top 16 Globally and #2 in Canada
    Email: [email protected]

Need a guild? Click here to check us out!!!
    Jazz
  • SenoiaSurvivorSenoiaSurvivor Member Posts: 528
    @Jazz I agree. I need 730k (a lot less than you guys need) and I have been saving up cans for days! Like..... 5....and I'm not even half way there . It's in part because I need to upgrade my farm plots again - but even saving enough to do that is taking ridiculously long. They are currently at 7 and I need to go to 8 - but as you pointed out, there will be little gain in that.

Just managed to get a sneak peak and was 1.2 million to update council.
  • stephyp23stephyp23 Member Posts: 15
    @lawdog you'll put your eye out.
    @SenoiaSurvivor I would recommend updating the council first. I only reason I had a chance to update two of the 5 supply farms was during the free gas event, otherwise it just takes forever saving up for one. Atleast there's no radio tent upgrade this event, just one less thing to upgrade. Good luck!
  • HelioHelio Member Posts: 522
    @johnnydives Your bet paid off! as for me... I decided to upgrade my storage.. so now I have to wait a little longer to get to 1.3 mil :)

Wasn't really that well thought through on my part I will admit @Helio and with the game format the way it is am guessing next week we will end up in the same place if you get what I mean.

Good luck
  • LadyAquilaLadyAquila Member Posts: 625
    Helio said:

@johnnydives Your bet paid off! as for me... I decided to upgrade my storage.. so now I have to wait a little longer to get to 1.3 mil :)

I'm in the same boat. Only have 500k tomatoes saved but I do have upgraded storage for the future.
    johnnydives
    I think I will remind myself of this thread come next update time and make sure I have upgraded my storage for next time. Lucky this time but lighting rarely strikes twice although that said am quite a lucky guy @LadyAquila

All the best and be lucky :smiley:
    Anyone know How much exactly is required to upgrade to council 15? When upgrading to council 14, it rounded off & said 1.2 I believe, when it was really like 1.26, anyone know the exact amount this time?
    1.4M, it says 1.3M but be safe and get 1.4M
    @zbot thanks!
  • DERRICKDERRICK Member Posts: 329
    edited February 2016
    Workshop and Training ground are 1.7m.. fyi
    ... .... ...... ...... ....... ... ......
    Thank you for that @DERRICK. Just doing my calculations and have enough to upgrade one at the moment once Council finishes.

So am thinking Training Ground First to upgrade my survivors, that would make more sense than Workshop first?

Am interested in feedback in this please?
    SenoiaSurvivor
    @DERRICK seriously?! Usually council upgrade amount cost more or the same than training grounds or workshops. This sucks. Thanks for the info.

@johnnydives, upgrading survivors is typically better, unless you have a lot of epic or legendary level 15 equipment to upgrade, then I'd go with workshop
    Mmmm, Valid point @Jazz

I have quite a lot of 15 GOLD equipment so will do workshop first and my team are all EPICs on 15 already. Good shout.

Thanks very much. :smiley:
    Jazz
This discussion has been closed.