Should I upgrade this Assault?

I know he looks cool and all, but, is he worth upgrading to Legendary? Thanks!

SCBMAGovernator

Comments

• SCBMASCBMA Member Posts: 2,006
    edited December 2017
    It depends on your play style and you will get varying opinions. I like you assault and would upgrade him. This is my favorite and she has the same traits as 4 of yours.

_Lily_KertesGovernatorkamilowaty
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,194
    This is my favorite Assault. I use him for Outpost Raiding and OP defending. I sort of ignored Revenge because the damage wouldn't be that great, but with key badges, that trait can be quite useful. I'd roll the dice on Jeffery.

SCBMA
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 859
    My #2 Assault has revenge and in your case I'd definitely invest tokens to see that 5th trait. Lucky, Ruthless or Dodge would make great 5th.
    Kertes
  • KwansaKwansa Member Posts: 67
    @Kertes I would give him a try.
    @SCBMA may I ask you why you didn´t promote her to second pink star?
    Kertes
  • SCBMASCBMA Member Posts: 2,006
    @Kwansa
    I have one assault at 8 stars and several like Violet at 6 stars. I then just amassed a large number of tokens so I can promote and upgrade all 5 traits at the same time.
  • KwansaKwansa Member Posts: 67
    @SCBMA
    SCBMA said:

@Kwansa
    I have one assault at 8 stars and several like Violet at 6 stars. I then just amassed a large number of tokens so I can promote and upgrade all 5 traits at the same time.

Ah ok then it makes sense to me ;-)
    My roster is way behind yours. Just have two 6 stars worth to upgrade to 7. So I would do it immediatelly. That´s what I was wondering about.
  • KertesKertes Member Posts: 33
    Thanks guys! Will see that 5th trait then.;)
    SCBMAGovernator