285 radios... Waiting for Christmas Eve

redbaronredbaron Member Posts: 52
I have 285 radios sitting around that I'm gonna burn through Christmas Eve. I'm gonna screenshot all of the results and put them here.

Comments

• Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,550
    Why Christmas Eve if I my ask? :)

Playing Events Only? Come and play with GrandTheftTokens We only do Events! NO BOARDS!

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    @docfinzenburg
    That's impressive but what impresses me more is the fact you kept count.

I wouldn't have a clue how many I've used.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    bladgierDBonesmsrebecca
  • redbaronredbaron Member Posts: 52
    Basically I'm just having my own personal little event. Christmas Eve is just the day I chose really. It's more entertaining for me to do a bunch of radios than it is to just spend a few seconds at a time on single calls
  • ScowleyScowley Member Posts: 421
    edited December 2017
    @redbaron I think there maybe a radio event coming up over the Xmas period, possibly the hero one again (name escapes me). It maybe an idea to postpone a day or two to take full advantage of your haul.
    Elder of guild 'Aloha Snackbar'
  • docfinzenburgdocfinzenburg Member Posts: 543
    for the records: i don't keep track of the individual results of my calls, i just keep track of the token development of all heroes and survivor classes
    TJSDLichromeo
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,104
    I would hold off on burning those radios. According to the countdown timer on the 40 radio call, it will be done on Christmas Day. On the 26th we'll be getting some new call offer that *may* (I am hoping) be the 15-radio hero calls for the heros who have not had a day yet.
    Dodkongromeo
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,394
    Who is on the list that we haven't had yet? Rosita, Glenn, Eugene, Merle, Jerry, Rufus, Aaron? I can't think who else there is
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,361
    ^Gabriel too. I'm guessing we'll get him instead of Aaron
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
  • Markus_Markus_ Member Posts: 16
    WellyLuga said:

Who is on the list that we haven't had yet? Rosita, Glenn, Eugene, Merle, Jerry, Rufus, Aaron? I can't think who else there is

You will get Aaron tokens only in the distance...
    These are the hero’s we had in previous gold calls.

• TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    We've had every hero but Rosita, Merle, Tara, Rufus, Gabriel, Jerry and Aaron.

So you can expect to see these but Jerry & Aaron.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,361
    @TJS Glenn too. I doubt Aaron will get one of these calls but I don't see why Jerry won't. Negan, Ezekiel, and the Governor all got one.
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
    TJSDodkong
  • jrodrf2jrodrf2 Member Posts: 326
    I do believe @Teeceezy said there was something else coming to the radio tent on Christmas. I'm holding phones til then...
  • DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,048
    I realize he's easy to forget about, but Eugene hasn't been featured yet. There's a total of 23 heroes. Assume Aaron won't be available, that leaves 22. So there would seem to be an odd man out at the end.
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
    TJS
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,531
    @Dodkong

I been saving for Eugene I want to have the only double pink one in the game. One day they will buff him and I will be laughing. 3400 radios ready to blow that day.
    OvergrowdaworldkaltasKirnasromeo
  • mack22mack22 Member Posts: 1,255
    Don't forget about Eugene 2.0 Where he levels up, after Abe saved his mullet ass.
  • redbaronredbaron Member Posts: 52
    Well since everyone is telling me to wait on my radio burning, and I want be cool soooo bad, I'll wait. Lol ;-) B)
    mack22