Play to forget both the appointment

adamlevineadamlevine Member Posts: 1
edited December 2017 in Off Topic Discussion
Play to forget both the appointment
Because of her game that I have missed a date with your girl's Christmas play. of course she was angry with me. Now it is the fault of the game itself has "charm" I or do I myself here?!!!
Haizzz... anyway, when the girls sulking that also really tired

Comments

• capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,723
    ...pretty girls makes graves?
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
  • SCBMASCBMA Member Posts: 2,181
    edited December 2017

antbigbeanoJadencapibara
  • PigPig Member Posts: 1,870
    @Dolores, he missed his daughter's Christmas play because he was playing NML. His daughter was angry with him, and he's getting tired of her sulking. He's asking whether it's the game's fault because it's so engrossing, or whether it's his own fault.

It would seem that English is not his first language. Matching pronouns to antecedents in person and gender may not be a normal feature of his language. The word "both" isn't the right word for expressing whatever he means to express by it. Sometimes in his language you can assume a subject or a verb without making them explicit, which is not quite as normal in English. Etc.

In all seriousness I think he's done a very good job expressing himself in English, which is a very difficult language for non-native speakers. But back to the actual topic:

I'm going to say it's your own fault, Adam. It's your own fault.
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
    OvergrowdaworldScowleyDBonesSmokeandMirrors
  • OvergrowdaworldOvergrowdaworld Member Posts: 415
    Now THAT you couldn’t of said better yourself @Pig .
    Does anyone know what Haizzz means? I looked it up and can’t find it on Google. When I type it in it brings me to this post.
  • Bill_ZRTBill_ZRT Member Posts: 1,377

Does anyone know what Haizzz means? I looked it up and can’t find it on Google. When I type it in it brings me to this post.

My Google Fu is stronger than yours...

https://urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=haiz
    Everyone’s got two wolves inside them. One is anger, envy, pride. The other…truth, kindness. Every day they tear each other apart.
    But it’s not the better wolf that wins. It’s the one you feed.

Contact [email protected] or send @Bill_ZRT a message to join DTP today!

DoTakJadenDBonesSCBMA
    @Bill_ZRT
    Wow. That actually meant a cool way of saying hello. Indeed, you have a strong Google Fu.
    edited December 2017
    I got a “wif” mug for your sister-in- law for X-Mas and it smelled like your peener.
    Alrighty, I’m gonna play to forget both the appointment now.