Rate my legendary survivors please!

Hi all. Can you let me know who I should focus on? I guess ranged characters would be handy than melee ones. I mainly want to focus on Distance Hard mode past mission 9.

Comments

• KaLiKaLi Member Posts: 426
    Only your hunter and shooter is worth the continuous progression and upgrades.

Your scout can potentially be the only other I would stick to.

The rest I wish you didn't invest so much into them. Vigilant + iron skin on some of your survivors is waste of traits that don't compliment each other like defensive stance would have. Your bruiser needs the new punisher trait.

I would say stop investing into those survivors and leave them as your B team while you hope for better call survivors with better traits to continue their progressions.
    kamilowatyWellyLugaekimhclewAlexFiliUK
  • AlexFiliUKAlexFiliUK Member Posts: 137
    > @KaLi said:
    > Only your hunter and shooter is worth the continuous progression and upgrades.
    >
    > Your scout can potentially be the only other I would stick to.
    >
    > The rest I wish you didn't invest so much into them. Vigilant + iron skin on some of your survivors is waste of traits that don't compliment each other like defensive stance would have. Your bruiser needs the new punisher trait.
    >
    >
    > I would say stop investing into those survivors and leave them as your B team while you hope for better call survivors with better traits to continue their progressions.
    >
    >

Great advice, thank you.