Outpost

I wish there were a way to test your own outpost. Part of managing it should have a way to play it, even if there are no rewards.
The_Overcomerekimhclewp_herianiiviiTreseriousT_12

Comments

• The_OvercomerThe_Overcomer Member Posts: 182
    dmar310 said:

I wish there were a way to test your own outpost. Part of managing it should have a way to play it, even if there are no rewards.

Agreed 110%. Especially after NG changed the outpost and made it too easy for people to walk through your outpost. Mine used to be unbeatable, then they made changes to make it to easy and now you cant defend it. Whats the point of the outpost if you can't defend it. Just remove it all together...
    T_12
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    Raiding yourself is possible as some of us know. Unlikely but apparently possible.

At first when I found out badges weren't working in OP defense I was somewhat disappointed.

But now I realize, I don't care if I'm raided and loose some influence points.

It's easier for me to raid and get TG.

So I'm not really disappointed at all. ;)
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    DoTak
  • dmar310dmar310 Member Posts: 83
    By possible, do you mean where the game rarely (glitch?) and randomly has you play your own outpost as an opponent? Or did you mean it's actually possible to locate and play your own outpost?
  • ekimhclewekimhclew Member Posts: 779
    @dmar310 the former
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    @dmar310

I didn't see your question till now.
    You can't choose to raid yourself or anyone else. Raiding yourself can happen. If not for this accruing we likely would all still be thinking badges worked in OP defense.

Source;
    http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/30595/raiding-myself-and-badges-messed-up
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    ekimhclewdmar310