Guild Trading

It would be nice if guild members could help each other out. They should be able to offer supplies or XP, trade equipment, or play each other's outposts.

Comments

• TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    It's been suggested many many times.
    It definitely sounds like a great idea but never will become part of the game.

Allowing items to be gifted would loose NG revenue.

Only way to gift is the buying random gifts for your guild.

(Take advantage of the current price reduction which will end very shortly)
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
  • haydenfisherhaydenfisher Member Posts: 66
    great idea....spending 400 bars on my guild is to steep for me.....100 this time around was fine, in fact I did it twice because I was in a giving spirit...with that said I would do that once a year. adding like 25 bars to a trade would honestly make me spend my bars for often...maybe 50 bars. NG is a business I get that, they know more about it than I do, though I would get out my wallet more if it was just a bit cheaper. .99 -1.99 stuff I would spend waaaaaay more often. frequently spending 10 bucks on a phone game (a great phone game) is just a hard pill for me to swallow.
    Treserious
  • TreseriousTreserious Member Posts: 69

great idea....spending 400 bars on my guild is to steep for me.....100 this time around was fine, in fact I did it twice because I was in a giving spirit...with that said I would do that once a year. adding like 25 bars to a trade would honestly make me spend my bars for often...maybe 50 bars. NG is a business I get that, they know more about it than I do, though I would get out my wallet more if it was just a bit cheaper. .99 -1.99 stuff I would spend waaaaaay more often. frequently spending 10 bucks on a phone game (a great phone game) is just a hard pill for me to swallow.

the pricing is ridiculous imho.
    not paying 20$ for a bundle, ever.
    if they had weapons and armor for 2-3$ each I would be much more inclined.
    DLichALF4realsdmar310
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,541

the pricing is ridiculous imho.
    not paying 20$ for a bundle, ever.
    if they had weapons and armor for 2-3$ each I would be much more inclined.

I agree. Alot of the time the weapons themselves equate to 2-3$ each but you have to buy other things along with it. Example.

Governors bundle includes for $12.99
    --- Governs Assault Rifle
    --- 40 Phones
    --- 1000 Gold
    --- 2000 TG's

Since it's 1200 Gold for $9.99 you're getting 1000 Gold for about $8.33

40 Phones at 50 Gold each = 2000 "worth of gold"

TG's are a dime a dozen. To me 2000 TG's is equal to 8 gas running outposts = 16 Gold (although if I remember correctly it's 500 TG's for 100 gold).

Anyway, I do wish i could just buy the weapon by itself. I'd pay $2 for the weapon itself but not with all the other caveats that I really don't need. 40 Phones is 1 "super special hero call" where you get 3 choices. 1000 Gold although isn't expensive not really needed. TG's.. I have almost 200K, 2K is nothing.

Eventually you'll find a weapon with gold piercing and spread. I have found a few for free (ok maybe for $1.99 on unlimited gas)

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    dmar310Treserious