A phone event without phones...

Thats all to say. Made more then 80 games and collected around 20 phones. So this is it? Screw this company and dont tell me thats normal. That was the last time i spent money on this game. Not even around xmas they act fair.
MortmerJackBauerbigbeanoTroublemakerzeowerusbababooeymimicaromeoDonCoquiSlowMogit2525

Comments

• ladre5ladre5 Member Posts: 152
    Thx but i am just diddapointed. My ratio is 1 phone i 4 missions that means 1 phone in 24 crates. That cant be true. Its a mess again. I spent so much money on this game and feel just screwed.
    The_Overcomer
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,726
    @ladre5

I think you are just having bad luck. It seems to go in long stretches. The last two jackpot weekends I barely got silver and no gold. This time I was nailing silvers about every 10 and hit I think 9 gold.

I started this morning 6 missions 0 phones then have done 2 since and got 6.
    Mortmer
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,011
    I'm in the same boat, 3 rounds of the challenge and have amassed 2 radios. If it wasn't for those 2 phones in a bronze crate I would be sure they had forgotten to turn it on! Hopefully my luck changes soon cause the last event I was getting them pretty regularly. I plan to use my free booster shortly so it will be typical if it starts working as soon as that is used.
  • MortmerMortmer Member Posts: 172
    The RNG is being kind to me and I have gathered about 60 radios so far today.
    psychwolf
  • suzequeuesuzequeue Member Posts: 153
    Just got 10 radios on a scavenge mission. Must just be you. More than 50 since i started playing a few hours ago
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    That's Awesome @dandancar77
    My best so far. I agree, definitely working.

-
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    SCBMA_Lily_Jadenromeo
  • SleeperyJeemSleeperyJeem Member Posts: 113
    75 phones in 6 rounds of challenge and a few scavenges. Seems great to me!
    _Lily_mack22romeo
    If radios are doubled and gold crate is normally 4 radios. Why is gold crate now only 6?
    theldssdl
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,376
    I don't think it's doubled. Just increased. These are what the values always are.
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
    TJSpaintbeast
    I stand corrected. It does say increase thought I read it as increased chance and double
  • theldssdltheldssdl Member Posts: 114
    Gold crates did use to give 8 radios during the More Radios event though. Yet another unrequested nerf by NG that works against the players, while not fixing any imbalances that work for the players.
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,376
    @theldssdl I don't recall that ever happening
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
    TJSKyrusDBones
    Yes please keep us informed as to what that turns into. I was blessed enough to get my 3rd ever legendary during Jackpot which resulted in Epic Crit% badge.
    > @crambert_nec said:
    > @TJS Enjoy your future epic badge :p

We'll see. Not enough components just yet. It's definitely an Epic badge though ;)
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
  • paintbeastpaintbeast Member Posts: 1,188
    > @theldssdl said:
    > Gold crates did use to give 8 radios during the More Radios event though. Yet another unrequested nerf by NG that works against the players, while not fixing any imbalances that work for the players.

I don't recall that being the case. I do remember radio events used to always be on the weekend. These week day radio events feel like a nerf to me.
    DBones
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,468
    Always remember to log off and back in when an event starts.
    TJS
  • bababooeybababooey Member Posts: 147
    I’m have great radio pulls . Got 16 radios on 6 crates !
    mack22
  • romeoromeo Member Posts: 638
    Please be careful posting awesome pic of phones. NG might nerf it soon
    zeeblackDonCoquiJaden
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,202
    Last phone event, I was not lucky. This event got some 40 phones so far (if the phones from the guild rewards are counted, I crossed 60 so far)

Zee Black 

Playing the game since 2015, Level 75 and 200K plus stars

Part of SG Woot since 2016. We have played more than 300 challenges and earned  4 million plus stars

edited December 2017
    A little off topic but something I've noticed.
    They seem to have removed fuel from crates when using 24hr fuel.
    I don't buy 24hr fuel boosts so I don't know how new this is but it's a nice improvement.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
  • kkatsukkatsu Member Posts: 140
    TJS said:

A little off topic but something I've noticed.

They seem to have removed fuel from crates when using 24hr fuel.

I don't buy 24hr fuel boosts so I don't know how new this is but it's a nice improvement.

It's been like that for a moment now. It's nice though, you are right.
    TJS
  • KudukKuduk Member Posts: 99
    I have been having very good luck by receiving radios in 80% of my mission..

Even managed to get 12 radios in 1mission!
    1st three crates = 4+2+2
    Next three crates (after viewing ad)
    2+2+6000 xp

Thank you NG for being very kind to me. CHEERS
  • ladre5ladre5 Member Posts: 152
    Seems like i am the only one with bad luck. Good luck to you guys
  • KratosKratos Member Posts: 372
    I have pulled several but nothing like some of you....maybe tonight my luck will change!
    Part of the MAVERICKS Guild Family