Where's the Double Supplies?

I'm not seeing a gift for double supplies, nor do I see any markings on the missions indicating they are for double supplies.

Am I missing something?
MattOfEarth

Comments

• crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,376
    edited December 2017
    The amounts are already doubled. It's not like the XP booster where it actually shows it to you visually.
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
  • TripodTripod Member Posts: 130
    Click on your farms in camp @dmar310 and you'll see it's producing double what they normally do. And like @crambert_nec stated, rewards for supplies don't show like double XP does.
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,135
    Supplies boost doesn't show as you would be on a xp boost. 2nd one, gives you an animation of an increase, supplies boost doesn't show that animation, they are already doubled when shown.
  • PalacemanPalaceman Member Posts: 4
    edited January 2018
    It might say double supplies, but all I am seeing is XP crates - I have paid for 24 hours gas and have been playing for over an hour and half this morning and I haven't seen a SINGLE supplies crate during challenge missions (up to 900 stars now). So what is the point of doubling something you don't actually see much of? No Mans Land is already 'minimal' with the supplies provision so this just feels like additional grinding - compare this to double XP events and the difference is huge. Supplies are showing up during scavenge missions, but most of us are focussing our gas on challenge for our guilds!
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    Run supply missions...
    crambert_necDonCoquiWellyLuga