New Year's Redemption? Crafting 21 Badges & 240 Radio burn...

ALF4realsALF4reals Content Creator Posts: 288
So here's what I did to ring in the New Year... and we put some of @Overgrowdaworld crafting theories to the test. Will I find that elusive legendary badge?
Trust in NG *rubs ears* woo-sahhh

If you like my videos why not check them out on the YouTubes.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJNZhPyxCp36-ctXh7CHUvg?view_as=subscriber
SCBMATJS_Lily_KyrusDodkongbigbeanoAndy_bDiane1552TheMaltesianJackBauer

Comments

• TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    edited January 2018
    @ALF4reals

Love your reactions! Definitely entertaining. Much better luck with your radio calls this time, nice one!

I still stand by my preferences in crafting. I have a video in video vault you might want to check out. It's titled 'Guide for Crafting for Beginners' but it's not necessarily for just beginners. Though not even closely as entertaining as your videos, it's worth a look. Link below;

http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/31460/guide-for-crafting-for-beginners

Again love you videos, keep up the good work!

- TJS
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    TheMaltesian
  • DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,048
    Yet another awesome video! Incredible luck on the radio pulls and getting the shaft on crating yet again. Keep trying, you'll eventually hit that 5% chance to craft a legendary badge.
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
    bigbeano
  • OvergrowdaworldOvergrowdaworld Member Posts: 465
    edited January 2018
    @ALF4reals
    I so felt your pain! I really wanted you to get that leg badge! Uuhg!!!!!!
    It worked for a rare though so that’s good. Hopefully in 2018 it will rain gold badges for you.
    Happy New Year! Keep up the great work with your guild and videos.
  • OvergrowdaworldOvergrowdaworld Member Posts: 465
    @ALF4reals
    Check out what I crafted today. I went for it!

It doesn’t always work, but that’s how I got my 2 leg badges so far.
    Good luck. Happy crafting.

ALF4realsTheMaltesian
  • StHallStHall Member Posts: 70
    Don't feel bad. Just crafted 3 badges in a row, all legendary components including fragments, and all 3 epic. Not right.