Hero week 3

Comments

• TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    I guess there are two types of hero calls and looking at the comments in this post, it seems some expect one, and some the other.

There's the 15-radio call with increased chance of a specific hero and then double the number of those tokens if you get them.

Then there's the 40-radio re-roll call with an increased chance of tokens from 4-5 heroes, but which aren't doubled.

@Teeceezy you refer to the second type, right?
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    CzarnyJoromeo
    @CzarnyJo I hope you are right!
    I'm lost.

CzarnyJo
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,078
    @Teeceezy

Lets cut to the chase. There are heros non of us care about left for that week *cough* Eugene *cough* Would NG be so kind to redo lets say *cough* Sasha or Abe *cough* again?

For me specifically I spent I think it was 30 bucks each of those days to get the 25 tokens and radios. I am sure your mastermind Accounting/Marketing team could indicate which hero bundles sold the best. That would be brilliant ideal to redo those heros as the last remaining 7 heros are blah
    Papacasromeo
  • CzarnyJoCzarnyJo Member Posts: 70
    > @Drunken said:
    > Lets cut to the chase. There are heros non of us care about left for that week *cough* Eugene *cough* Would NG be so kind to redo lets say *cough* Sasha or Abe *cough* again?
    >
    We got a chance to get Sasha's and Abe's tokens. They are the most usefull heroes, but let's keep the chances at the same level. Maybe it's after radio event, but heroes who's left are mostly new in game characters who needs more tokens to upgrade.
    Better just keep radios for the next event.
    Btw, Rosita, Rufus, Tara are usefull too and Merle have as cool hero ability as Abe.
    anthony172
    @CzarnyJo

From a standpoint yes the heros left have some use. But honestly when was last time you used Eugene? I don't even buy his tokens in the trade shop for 800.

I doubt many buy bundles with Eugene in them, but I would easily spend another 30 bucks for Abe or Sasha bundle.
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 725
    Now that he's leveled up, I use Eugene quite often for raiding Outposts. Even with mediocre badges he's a bit of a juggernaut on raids.
    WellyLuga
    tabernac said:

Now that he's leveled up, I use Eugene quite often for raiding Outposts. Even with mediocre badges he's a bit of a juggernaut on raids.

Double Assault with shooter works well for me rarely have issues and can run about 10 raids before getting bruised. If I am going TG only I run double assault and scout. Rarely ever get bruised doing that.
  • DBonesDBones Member Posts: 800
    So I guess it won't be this week? Can we get an ETA on this @Teeceezy ? Next week? (Please, for the love of Rufus, don't say "soon" ;) )
    Board-certified slayer of the dead
    Proud elder of Dead Stalkers
    Loisl_Lily_Governator
    @Teeceezy

What ideals this is pretty cut and dry isn't it? How about another radio event even if for a day :)

Also another 5 second upgrade would be nice. I think that's coming anyways as we have had most events since last time we had this. Just curios if it will be gear and survivor like last time
  • CzarnyJoCzarnyJo Member Posts: 70
    They are probably discussing about adding Aaron to Hero Week, hope for the best ;)
    DBonesatrainofficial
  • mack22mack22 Member Posts: 1,124
    Abe
    TheLostOnes
    @Teeceezy I understand you want to promote some of the heroes that haven't yet been the subject of the hero week yet -- but could you please in addition to that also run some of the "fan favorites"?

I'm sure @Shteevie has crunched the numbers from Hero Week 1 and 2 and measured which heroes generated the most calls (and most revenue).

I for one would be happy to buy (more than one of ) that Abraham bundle you sold during his hero day and burn a lot of radios on him again.In addition to throwing a few radios at a few other heroes.
    I'm lost.

1Rismack22JadenTheCrab
    @mack22

If they did Abe and Sasha again I would spend 60 on bundles for them two to get them to pink.
    mack22
  • DrUnpleasantDrUnpleasant Member Posts: 561
    edited January 2018
    Maybe do the remaining heroes next (soon) followed by a fan favourite week to end the run - bringing back the likes of Abe, Governor, Sasha etc.

Not that I have 700+ radios set aside or anything.
    DBonesTeenahGee