Human enemies movement op

2»

Comments

• pirate1125pirate1125 Member Posts: 319
    Thanks for the report? This happens every time delivery man and opposing forces come up. How about a fix or retire the maps?
    CronusJaden_Lily_Fragzie
  • MattOfEarthMattOfEarth Member Posts: 618
    Not to digress, but the only time I’ve heard “OP” other than to mean “Original Poster,” is by half-wit YouTubers. What does “op” mean in the OP’s post?

Genuine question.
    “Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of sh!t you people don’t know sh!t about. Rick knows every fine grain of said sh!t.”

Elder of JiltedProphet - 2 MILLION Stars and counting! Always recruiting, get in touch!
  • MattOfEarthMattOfEarth Member Posts: 618
    @ekimhclew

Thank you. Genuinely.
    “Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of sh!t you people don’t know sh!t about. Rick knows every fine grain of said sh!t.”

Elder of JiltedProphet - 2 MILLION Stars and counting! Always recruiting, get in touch!
    ekimhclew
  • ekimhclewekimhclew Member Posts: 775
    @MattOfEarth

You're welcome
    MattOfEarth
  • FragzieFragzie Member Posts: 584
    I got a response from support. Just wondering if we all get some epo’s for our players as compensation for the next challenge?

JenngpsychwolfChiefkeo
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,207
    Fragzie said:

I got a response from support. Just wondering if we all get some epo’s for our players as compensation for the next challenge?

I hate these sarcastic answers from the Support. They seems so "we don't give a *". Simply disrespectful.
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
    FragziepsychwolfChiefkeo
  • haydenfisherhaydenfisher Member Posts: 66
    I knew something was up. Glad im not seeing planes or living on fantasy island
  • anthony172anthony172 Member Posts: 674
    The freeman can resist or avoid the stun attack of the assault? Someone explain me this pls
    Really? OK
    @Fragzie thanks
    Fragzie
    Had a go just for fun...and yes I got Frederick’s name wrong!!

Jenngtabernacbigbeano
    Any one that works for Next Games chiming in on this thread and acknowledging that there is a problem?

Maybe put an announcement up that the current challenge has a problem with a freemen bug?
  • TreseriousTreserious Member Posts: 69
    agreed, my toons are only level 12 ATM, but also found the freemen a PITA this time around.
    they really need to get off the roids.

• rustynailrustynail Member Posts: 145
    > @bladgier said:
    > Really? :D

I managed to finish this one successfully at difficulty level 24.
    I used Eugene and his hero trait plus another bruiser and a shooter. Seems like the 2 bruisers were most effective in hitting the freemen.
    Smooth but strong and on the rocks.
    anthony172
  • ChiefkeoChiefkeo Member Posts: 158
    I'm also seeing walkers move in the middle of my turn and attacking my team members that have not taken their shot yet.
    Fragzie
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,028
    edited January 2018
    I can top that. Managed to kill the Freemen on Opposing Forces without a scratch. No Freeman ran across the whole screen or any such shenanigans.

Then "Maintenance Mode" popped up, the map was reset to the beginning after reloading and all Freemen suddenly moved farther than they should be able to, had more AP in general... and I lost a star.

The message I wrote in the guild chat wasn't as polite as this one is... how about fixing that or if you can't because you have no idea how then just retire those maps until you know how. It's aggravating!

@Teeceezy @Shteevie @Fearofabotplanet
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    SCBMAFragziepaintbeast
  • PigPig Member Posts: 1,870
    They have more than stun resistance. I have actually stunned them, stun graphic over their heads and everything, and then on their turn they move and attack anyway. They have a stun cancelling trait.

Actually, I think the game gets confused if you stun a freeman and then attack him again with another survivor on the same turn. Somehow the next attack seems to un-stun the freeman. Maybe. Who knows? Not us, and not NG! The code for freeman behaviour is what the Aussies call a "dog's breakfast."

That fast moving thing is crazy. I've had freemen rush up on me faster than the Great Depression hit Herbert Hoover.
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
    JadenFragziepaintbeastrustynail
  • TimberTimber Member Posts: 39
    edited January 2018
    Freemen running ;)

bladgierSCBMAJackBauerOvergrowdaworld