Just venting frustration.

MattOfEarthMattOfEarth Member Posts: 618
A lot about what is going on in NML is rubbing me the wrong way, but I am trying very hard to make the best of it. I’m an original player and have stuck through every update and change.

From Round Passes, to new traits, to 20 out of my team of 35 being “heroes” that are damn near impossible to upgrade. And now this latest state of Freemen abilities.

I’m close to the end of my rope. I’m not done yet, but no more gas boosters from me. This was the worst Challenge, at the worst time, with the worst “Class Bonus.”

NG needs to reexamine their marketing department.
“Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of sh!t you people don’t know sh!t about. Rick knows every fine grain of said sh!t.”

Elder of JiltedProphet - 2 MILLION Stars and counting! Always recruiting, get in touch!
T_12Troublemaker5megheadFragziepaintbeastbababooeySlowMoGovernatorekimhclewTatdJdmpsychwolfmik81ArtisansJadenJenngR2runfastDonCoquipradiPicAimless1016Gaufrier

Comments

• MattOfEarthMattOfEarth Member Posts: 618
    I’ll give you that @Mabiki.
    Bruisers give a good boost on this challenge.

I’m bugged, because the Freemen are bugged ( honest to God, I was attacked by an already dead bot). Also, there is no XP Farmer mission to counter-balance the frustration. I can deal with the Freemen frustration if I can farm XP. This Challenge sucks on both levels.
    “Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of sh!t you people don’t know sh!t about. Rick knows every fine grain of said sh!t.”

Elder of JiltedProphet - 2 MILLION Stars and counting! Always recruiting, get in touch!
    GovernatorDonCoqui
  • kkatsukkatsu Member Posts: 140
    Well it's obvious. That way it forces you to play more to keep up with your stars goal. More round passes == less rounds you need to play.
    DonCoqui
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,563
    I'm hoping they tried the 3 round per pass with the intention of implementing something more permanent next week. But I won't be counting on it.
    Forever Wild Walking B)
  • ekimhclewekimhclew Member Posts: 775
    @kkatsu yes I know. But how much more money does that really make them? And at the expense of all their players.

How many people have sworn against spending even a single red cent until they fix the grind problem? Guarantee that is costing them a metric shit ton more money than having a 3 round pass would.

I don't see why fixing the grind problem doesn't seem to be of the highest priority. They're going to lose a lot of original players at some point. Maybe then they'll understand
    DonCoqui
  • MattOfEarthMattOfEarth Member Posts: 618
    @kkatsu

That was beautiful. Well said.

DonCoquiTheSittingDuck
  • DonCoquiDonCoqui Member Posts: 564
    My inner voices are getting louder... "don't be toxic... don't be toxic... don't be toxic..." >:)
    Staying plugged in w/ the forum for a good dose of daily entertainment .
    "You wanna impress me? You take the wheel for a little while mofo." --Eddie Murphy, Delirious
    paintbeastTatdJdmGovernator
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    @DonCoqui
    (4 U)

-
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    DonCoquiSCBMAJadenGovernator
  • BalubanBaluban Member Posts: 43
    We only have ourselfs to blame, playing endlessly is our thing. Was in my case ;)