Update 1.6 is here! Episode 13 and more!

Comments

• Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    No update but under maintenance.
    Maybe ....,....
    Just maybe............
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
  • sborgsborg Member Posts: 575
    sborg said:

ant said:

Got it! :# It is finally on Google play.

Downloaded the update, looked like it was going to run.....and it's back to "We are under maintenance".
    IN!
  • JaytecJaytec Member Posts: 19
    Updates are available, just restart Google play guys n gals
  • hottexashottexas Member Posts: 144
    well, I'm in, but it sure don't look right
  • misfit44misfit44 Member Posts: 484
    edited February 2016
    Ppl are getting it on google play? Hmmmm....its not on google play for me....WITCHCRAFT!
    Lynz4tex
  • TK-421TK-421 Member Posts: 416
    Quick sitrep:

* Android version is processed and rolling out globally. Sorry for the delay here, but it's beyond our control once we've pushed the button.
    * We just did a quick maintenance break to fix some connection issues. Everything should be back up now.
    * Your bug reports are super helpful for the team. Keep them coming.

Lynz4tex
  • EarleneEarlene Member Posts: 18
    masmith93 said:

Maybe this is a sign to you google/android users to switch to Apple o:)

Far too costly. Wish I could, but I really cannot afford the expense.
    Lynz4tex
    It comes up on my list of things that need to be updated , but when i go to update it i only have the options of uninstalling (not doing that shiz) or open....
    misfit44 said:

Ppl are getting it on google play? Hmmmm....its not on google play for me....WITCHCRAFT!

Do the special dance to summon the latest version to your Play store. If you don't know the dance, ask @Teeceezy.

Alternatively just wait a bit longer, it'll be there soon I promise!
    misfit44
  • EarleneEarlene Member Posts: 18
    Earlene said:

It's still not uploading. I haven't been able to play for hours. Very frustrating. What does the new version look like in Google Play. Maybe it's not the new version I am seeing. It says what's new is episode 12. Is that the newest version? Anybody?

Aha! My 'Region' doesn't have it yet apparently. How many Regions are there for Google Play Store? I looked it up and it only lists Regions by country, and I in the U.S. in the midwest, so I am guessing more than one region in the U.S. Sad. Too bad we can't at least play the old version while waiting for the new version to make to Google Play. (Thumbs Down)
    Lynz4tex
  • Logan2788Logan2788 Member Posts: 33
    Also, for future updates, they should do it at night, that way it should be rdy when I wake up
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    For those who haven't had it show up in the Google Play Store, try heading to www.getnomansland.com on your devices. @Earlene @misfit44

• AhexAhex Member Posts: 78
    Logan2788 said:

Also, for future updates, they should do it at night, that way it should be rdy when I wake up

Do you know that there is 24 time zones? It's always day somewhere.

Lynz4texCarl_s_Hatsborg
    Logan2788 said:

We're based in Finland, and mostly try to roll out updates while the US is getting its beauty sleep.
    Lynz4texCarl_s_HatIllbrainer
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,522
    @TK-421 How do you address bugs vs updates that players don't like (i.e. red walker font)?

BTW - You are the answer to the Star Wars question I use that no one knows the answer to: in A new hope, which storm trooper wasn't at their post?
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
  • WalkerWalker Member Posts: 167
    More about run lines, now they are appearing out of camp. I dont know if is my camp or is really a bug @TK-421

Also at final down, "down of the dead three" the same line is appearing and dissapearing constantly each 1-3 seconds. Like a light turning on/off

Repeat, i dont know if is my camp. Who have this issue?

Elder

Top Venezuela

Nada libera más tu mente que el disparo de un arco
    masmith93
    masmith93 said:

@TK-421 How do you address bugs vs updates that players don't like (i.e. red walker font)?

BTW - You are the answer to the Star Wars question I use that no one knows the answer to: in A new hope, which storm trooper wasn't at their post?

hahaha the secret of my username is out! Nobody ever gets that reference. Well played.

Well the team are certainly aware that you don't like the red font. As to how we go about handling it, I guess the team will discuss it in the coming days and will address it in the next update. Possibly. There's lots of active devs on this forum, our spies are everywhere.
  • ShoogShoog Member Posts: 18
    Teeceezy said:

For those who haven't had it show up in the Google Play Store, try heading to www.getnomansland.com on your devices. @Earlene @misfit44

Thank you so much! :D
  • OldGothOldGoth Member Posts: 297
    masmith93 said:

Bugs are logged, evaluated, and fixed, when we have the time, according to severity.

Change requests are discussed with the team. We do read them all. Sometimes we may disagree on what the actual problem is, but all grievances are taken seriously.
    @Teeceezy thanks , that did the trick.....but.....@TK-421 said i could dance for it....i wanted to dance...
    TK-421 said:

Logan2788 said:

We're based in Finland, and mostly try to roll out updates while the US is getting its beauty sleep.
    Why the US?
    Surely GB should take priority! ;)
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    Yayyyyyyyy :)

The old favourite "Reboot dance" did the trick!
    Neil_J said:

TK-421 said:

Logan2788 said:

Why the US?
    Well Brits are usually at work when we roll out so the game is ready just in time for tea.
    TUCOmasmith93
    Keep that feedback coming!
  • 86753098675309 Member Posts: 20
    edited February 2016
    Getnomansland.com THANK YOU @Teeceezy for this info!!!!!!... Waited 7+ hours for update, saw it was available, but when i tried to update my only option was to uninstall. Tried it this way and bam! It worked using this route :) im in. Now to TRY and make up for lost time.
    edited February 2016
    Running smooth for me , i like the features added in town (makes keeping track of everything a lot easier) great job. Any plans in future updates for upgrading guild chat? It would be nice to share screenshots with your guild as well as having a personal messege option.
    BarcodeJ
    TK-421 said:

Neil_J said:

TK-421 said:

Logan2788 said:

Why the US?
    Well Brits are usually at work when we roll out so the game is ready just in time for tea.
    Nice comeback! ;)
  • CarlosCarlos Member Posts: 4
    before the update, every FIRST time add NEVER worked! always "oops, something went wrong" and had to dismiss... the next ones usually worked, some of them froze, but, maybe only about 4 times a day.

was super happy when the update said it would fix add fixes! updated it, now... NO ADDS work at all lol this sucks! 'cause I found 3 other games I really enjoy since... you never know!

playing on an android tablet

would apprecciate feedback on the matter. thank you
  • SlayerSectSlayerSect Member Posts: 634
    @Teeceezy I noticed you have a new title. Or perhaps it happened before and I just missed it. regardless. I love it.

@TK-421 We need to add that to your tile as well.

So far the update is running smooth on my IOS and it's great!

Play to Slay. Slay to live another day. Daily players. On and killing walkers as often as we can.

We need you! We want you!
    edited February 2016

@Teeceezy I noticed you have a new title. Or perhaps it happened before and I just missed it. regardless. I love it.

@TK-421 We need to add that to your tile as well.

So far the update is running smooth on my IOS and it's great!

How's that?

Ninja edit: good to hear the update is running smooth for you!
This discussion has been closed.