Update 1.6 is here! Episode 13 and more!

Comments

• MirzaMirza Member Posts: 133
    @TK-421
    Everything is smooth for now. Ads working as they should. I am a not a fan of numbers showing what can i upgrade or whom can i train. Also the red colour on walkers level is awful. Please change it back. Thank you :)
  • OldGothOldGoth Member Posts: 297
    Carlos said:

before the update, every FIRST time add NEVER worked! always "oops, something went wrong" and had to dismiss... the next ones usually worked, some of them froze, but, maybe only about 4 times a day.

was super happy when the update said it would fix add fixes! updated it, now... NO ADDS work at all lol this sucks! 'cause I found 3 other games I really enjoy since... you never know!

playing on an android tablet

Any details you can give about this would be helpful. Can you remember what the ads were about?
  • TigerfrllyTigerfrlly Member Posts: 12
    Updated and all up n running. Now to set about saving a zillion cans
  • Brahian13Brahian13 Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2016
    Nice Update!! :D
  • CapletonCapleton Member Posts: 441
    @TK-421 @Teeceezy

Endless loop when trying to watch a video after a mission :s

First get that error message then back to the screen where I can choose between watching a video or paying gold. There I get the same error...and on and on.

Further information: error appears on device with android 4.22, working like a charm on 5.1.

Moriturus te salutat

Found his home in Asylum
  • SlayerSectSlayerSect Member Posts: 634
    @TK-421 now you are talking. Awesome!

Play to Slay. Slay to live another day. Daily players. On and killing walkers as often as we can.

We need you! We want you!
  • Lynz4texLynz4tex Member Posts: 76
    @Walker I have the same trails through my camp, thought they were the walking trails the survivors make tramping thru the camp. Also I have the downed tree.
    ggbats
  • CarlosCarlos Member Posts: 4
    OldGoth said:

Carlos said:

before the update, every FIRST time add NEVER worked! always "oops, something went wrong" and had to dismiss... the next ones usually worked, some of them froze, but, maybe only about 4 times a day.

was super happy when the update said it would fix add fixes! updated it, now... NO ADDS work at all lol this sucks! 'cause I found 3 other games I really enjoy since... you never know!

playing on an android tablet

Any details you can give about this would be helpful. Can you remember what the ads were about?
    exactly like capleton posted!
  • TK-421TK-421 Member Posts: 416
    Capleton said:

@TK-421 @Teeceezy

First get that error message then back to the screen where I can choose between watching a video or paying gold. There I get the same error...and on and on.

Further information: error appears on device with android 4.22, working like a charm on 5.1.

What kind of device is it?
  • landrylandry Member Posts: 2
    Download Failed error, manually uninstall and reinstall error? How do I fix this? I have not been able to successfully get into the game at all today... After finally being able to click update on Google Play store.
  • P4P4_JO3P4P4_JO3 Member Posts: 14
    why do you make an update during the weekly challenge? i could not earn stars the whole day and after 1hour update the game still not working. sry but thats crap. i play since the beginning but from week to week i get more disappointed. sad, but next week i will quit ...
    NoggerJippel
  • ScorchScorch Member Posts: 38
    @Walker ...the picture you posted of a Crack in the ground outside of camp will be where the zombie pit will go when Outpost play is released.
  • CapletonCapleton Member Posts: 441
    edited February 2016
    @TK-421 Device is an Asus Memopad HD7, ME173X.

Stock rom 4.2.2, rooted but without any adblocker.
    Moriturus te salutat

Found his home in Asylum
  • DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122
    I'm in!

I like how we can now access the people and equipment menus from the world map instead of just from the camp.

and thank you for toning down the gore. I use the no-gore option.

Maybe because I've been training people but it seems to not tell me how much it would take to train everyone. Yes, I know I don't have that much yet but I would like to know. Is it deciding for me who I should train next? I'm not sure if that is what it is doing. I have to play some more to tell.

Not surprising that it will take a while to update everyone. There are a many people in a lot of different time zones. All in all, a good job!
  • Meat_BlanketMeat_Blanket Member Posts: 68
    Complaints.... the new red lettering over walkers is harder to read and less easy on the eyes. Is there a way to change it back to white? And why do we need quick buttons for trainer and workshop on every screen. Way too cluttered feeling. And also after a match completed, the new successful banner is way less satisfying than the old and art full, axe to the head animation. If these changes are permanent, please at least consider option to change back colors of in game txt. Annoyed with update thus far. ~Meat
    masmith93
  • lobofettlobofett Member Posts: 15
    had to watch ad twice for some reason

Also please ad retired players to memorial, be nice to know their data
    masmith93
  • NecroboogieNecroboogie Member Posts: 1,108
    I'm the plus side noticing a lot less body shots on lower and same level walkers with my hunters. Much more acceptable to see 1 out of 4 zombies getting a body shot at +1 level with one hunter and the other 2 hunters not getting any.
    masmith93Lynz4tex
  • DeeThaRulaDeeThaRula Member Posts: 1
    Still not working for my google play store. No update is popping up.
    Shuffel
  • CarlosCarlos Member Posts: 4
    TK-421 said:

Capleton said:

@TK-421 @Teeceezy

What kind of device is it?
    Get the same thing with 4.2.1 asus tablet
  • Survivor6Survivor6 Member Posts: 42
    I can't get in at all. No update in play store just open or uninstall. I uninstalled and then re-installed hoping the update would be there bit no luck. What's going on here?
    Shuffel
  • PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
    edited February 2016
    So my thoughts on episode 3

Bland maps boarding on false advertising as there was only 3 human enemies in the whole episode. Who ever was in charge of the police zombie button need to take his meds as well, seriously spamming them all over the place v poor design.

Other 1.6 stuff

Good
    Mass scrap
    Overwatch after opening a box (could be a bug hope,it's not)

Bad
    Red Zombies.
    Seriously still no Equpiment counter
    Rewards still crap.
    Deadly Mission rewards still crap.
    Survivor buttons & Equpment buttons on every screen.
    Prompts that X can be Trained popping up are annoying.
    Cost of things getting way way stupid.

Bugs
    Quest completing by themselves.

Stars been added to challenge maps (major issue) Says ive 57* (see picture)
    on Double trouble I've should have 45' the extra stars do not reflect in my grand total which is fair enough however the lvl of the mission has bumped up as the game thinks I do have 57 in effect making me miss out on stars.

Ep 13 reward is a rifle yet picture is a cleaver.

Overall
    Pretty meh update
    Seems instead of fixing a load of problems, unnecessary cosmetic stuff were worked on like survivor paths in the camp (lo I'm mean wtf) and changing colours of factions. I mean seriously we can tell the difference between a walker and a human.
    NoggerJippelLynz4texAvalon8
  • kidnapkinkidnapkin Member Posts: 49
    no free resupply :/:(
  • RustyOrcRustyOrc Member Posts: 51
    A phone reboot allow the game to update.

You should try it if you still have problems.
    kidnapkin
  • SabrinaSabrina Member Posts: 141
    edited February 2016
    Many good enhancements but shortly: that red text above zombies might affect to serious problems in Deadly and character killing without no reason just because it's too hard to see lv of zombies in dark places in missions (and there are many).

@zoson has organized the vote of it, please vote in the forum: http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/3251/do-you-think-the-new-red-text-above-walkers-is-hard-to-read/p1

Hard mission (lv19+) are now sometimes unplayable. Just Flee, someone to Hospital and wait (and 6+ gas less).
    - Sabrina, lv60 LVT (Life-TIme Profit), Elder of Suomikilta I-V -
    kidnapkin
  • shabbashabba Member Posts: 452
    adds are still buggy.
    Before the update the keys just disapeared, now i sometimes have to watch videos 2 times to get the rewards, i'll note on what adds it does and get back to you
  • ShoogShoog Member Posts: 18
    shabba said:

adds are still buggy.
    Before the update the keys just disapeared, now i sometimes have to watch videos 2 times to get the rewards, i'll note on what adds it does and get back to you

I seem to still have ad issues where you watch the video and then the game reloads itself, which gyps me of unlocks. :( Now it's a bit worse, it causes the game to lock up and I have to close it out and restart it again.
  • BarcodeJBarcodeJ Member Posts: 403
    Completed double trouble challenge mission after updating and it bumped it up 15 extra stars. It seems to be included in my total so not really complaining, though i cannot play it again as i have lvl 9 survivors and it suggests lvl 14 survivors now.
    Lg V10
  • drinkydrinky Member Posts: 414
    @TK-421 @OldGoth

I just tried level 12.3 on Hard mode.

The extra in game survivor all of a sudden was a level 12 scout!!! Walkers all around 18/19 which spawn next to it, if it wasn't a complete wast of gas it be funny. Burning walkers mean you have to use a ranged team, which when you do, spawns high level walkers againsta a lowly scout who cant defend itself ;-(

Only assume this is a bug rather than a change as you wouldn't change the level of supplied survivor from a reward from level 18 when lots others already have said level 18 survivor would you ?
    Lev 58. Rick Rollers Elder
    walkers
  • drinkydrinky Member Posts: 414
    edited February 2016
    went in a 2nd time to get a screen shot and it now lev 14 scout, still no where near the previous level 18, have a screen shot if needed.

however still cant touch the walker thats spawn next to it, and 1 hit is an immediate struggl1!
    Lev 58. Rick Rollers Elder
  • PutchucoPutchuco Member Posts: 1,289
    @Teeceezy , @TK-421 , didn't you want to fix the Forest challenge in terms of exploits?
    It appears the challenge is unchanged and many players, entire guilds are abusing the hell out of the exploits. :disappointed:
    If you would like to join a drama-free and fun group of enthusiasts,
    contact us via email at [email protected]
This discussion has been closed.