Outpost raided while doing distance

Why is it that NG seem to get you raided when your changing survivors and weapons in the distance. Where is the fairness in that while my vests and weapons are being swapped. I wish I had a dollar for each time this has happened. What happened to the old rule that while you were in the game and at your camp, you couldn't get raided. Why did this change?
JackBauerGovernator

Comments

• GaufrierGaufrier Member Posts: 20
    Agreed, should be the same as the health of the survs. That it doesn't affects other game modes.
    Saves us the time changing it back.
    jimmorrison369GovernatorekimhclewThe_Overcomer
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,574
    It's the same logic that doesn't allow you to use Survivors who are training. You should be allowed to use those in training in The Distance because it is a separate game mode. But, it seems logic doesn't apply with this game sometimes. :neutral:
    ekimhclewThe_Overcomer
  • The_OvercomerThe_Overcomer Member Posts: 182
    DAMN NG does it again. Same thing, doing distance, swap weapons and vest, get attacked and beate cause gear has had to be swapped. Bring back the old outpost where if you were in the game, you can't get raided as you are at your base.
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    I don't see the big deal. So you lost 10 influence you probably still would have lost if your survivors had their best gear. It's easy and cheap to get back.

TJSDLichT_12Snapper111
    Mabiki said:

I don't see the big deal. So you lost 10 influence you probably still would have lost if your survivors had their best gear. It's easy and cheap to get back.

I disagree. My point is it always seems to happen when I am swapping gearfor distance. My set up is pretty good but when I swap gear I do get walked on and I normally lose 15 not 10.
    T_12
    My point stands whether 15 influence or 10. Of course, your opinion is still valid as your own. You care about it. I don't. Differences of opinion.

If I were more focused on raiding these days, that is the exact time I would choose to raid people. I always forget to re-equip my outpost defenders after the Distance, usually until 2-3 days after. Fortunately, there is an 8-hour shield after a loss, and raids seem to be a lot less common since NG has chosen to utterly neglect this portion of the game. I can avoid outpost play for 13 days and still earn enough influence to get my 5,000 TG on day 14 with very little effort, so it doesn't bug me.
    T_12
    edited January 2018
    Mabiki said:

My point stands whether 15 influence or 10. Of course, your opinion is still valid as your own. You care about it. I don't. Differences of opinion.

Agreed, my opinion is my own and I don't care for yours either if you can't be friendly in conversation and constructive in it..

Mabiki said:

Agreed, my opinion is my own and I don't care for yours either if you can't be friendly in conversation and constructive in it..
    Well, I thought I was constructive in my response, though maybe not friendly. Granted, the violin move isn't inviting, but I was trying to be nice. Clearly you care about it as an issue, or you wouldn't have started the thread. I think it is long-term inconsequential, and thus the impasse.

Me being short and to the point is in no way meant to be unfriendly. Just matter-of-fact, as I see it. I can agree it is lame you get attacked while running the Distance, but I don't see how it inconveniences anyone more than running one raid at a cost of 2 gas and 5 minutes max to get back to even. I would put outpost attacks at the very bottom of any list I have in regard to my concerns about this game.

That's just how I see it. Best of luck to you, in all sincerity.
    T_12Snapper111