Latest Challenge, Wheres the Gold crates

I have written to NG several times about how bad the rewards crates have got from say a year ago. They keep saying its totally random, it has nothing to do with your playing, zombie kills etc. Well if it is random then I just had the worst luck in farming or challenges to date. I hardly got ANY gold little silver and I just hit 26.2 with 1147 stars so I have doen quite a few rounds. When I did chance a gold and watch the ad to get 3 extra locks but only got 1 out of about 15. Normally I would have a good radio of about 1 in 4. What worries me the most is the rewards crates I believed at least seemed generated on my phone previously but since the last update the crate rewards system seem to phone back to the NG server first before giving me my rewards, why is that ? Why does my phone need to check with NG what rewards I get if it is truely random. Since I came back from my 6 months off because of changes I am starting to see more and more the same behavior again that made me quit for 6 months and I'm already starting to think about stopping again. Anyone else experiencing this ?
DanielBez

Comments

• GeirGeir Member Posts: 38
    The rewards in crates are a insult to the players from NG.
    It's not possible longer to receive anything useful longer.
    I stop play scavenge because of the bad rewards and I play on hard level and receive rare all the times.
    The gear I look for ,not sell in the shop either so it's not in conflict with the business for NG.
    Look like NG want players to be frustrate about this game.
    The_OvercomerflyingcowkingDanielBezyoungbesyz
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    Of all the complaints one could make about this game, gold crate rewards have never made my list. People always mention this mythical time when they were apparently awesome. Never seen it. I have no reason to think anything changed with them in the last year. They have never been reliably good since I started playing in September 2016. Sometimes you get decent gear, but most of the time it is green, which means insta-scrap at level 23. I do well enough from Challenge play and tg store to build up my inventory, though slowly since there are a lot of traits I don't find useful.

As far as your phone "checking back," not sure what you mean there, but crate rewards are determined at the start of a level to prevent an exploit of disconnecting repeatedly to roll for better rewards. (As i understand it). So maybe that's what you are seeing.
  • The_OvercomerThe_Overcomer Member Posts: 182
    Mabiki said:

Of all the complaints one could make about this game, gold crate rewards have never made my list. People always mention this mythical time when they were apparently awesome. Never seen it. I have no reason to think anything changed with them in the last year. They have never been reliably good since I started playing in September 2016.

The time of good rewards I was mentioning was back more say January 2016, so I definitely don't think you would have seen it. Agree wit hthe rest of your comment Gotta love that all this challenge I got 1 and 2 star gear for rewards pretty much the whole challange ;)