Comments

• MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    No offense, but I'm not going to go through them all individually. Someone else might though.

From what I saw, you have some that are fine for your level.
    You have a lot with bullet dodge trait, which you'll find is not highly valued long term, but it is no hindrance until level 18 or so. I have some great survivors with that trait, but only because I'm not willing to start from scratch. New ones I keep don't have it. Too situational.

There are a ton of threads in the strategy section with recommendations on best traits for each class and explanations why. I would spend some time reading there before you start trashing current survivors or looking for new ones. My 2 cents.
    DonCoquiMuthazButta
  • DonCoquiDonCoqui Member Posts: 443
    Your best ones are Johnny and Sniper and they are not unicorns. You should not invest much in the rest of them. For the time being you can train up Daryl, Sasha, and Negan. Looks to me that you have the Bullet Dodge curse. Hope you have better luck w/ future pulls and that you get to unlock Abe and Jesus soon.
    Formerly w/ Global Angels.
    Back w/ DTP.
    Staying plugged in w/ the forum for a good dose of daily entertainment .
    "There is nothing you can do to me that Castro hasn't already done." --Tony Montana, Scarface
    "You wanna impress me? You take the wheel for a little while mofo." --Eddie Murphy, Hilarious
    MuthazButtazeeblack
    I forgot about Rosita... train her up too.
    Back w/ DTP.
    "There is nothing you can do to me that Castro hasn't already done." --Tony Montana, Scarface
    "You wanna impress me? You take the wheel for a little while mofo." --Eddie Murphy, Hilarious
    MuthazButta
  • DrUnpleasantDrUnpleasant Member Posts: 328
    I think this could work well as a kind of NML version of Reddits "Roast me" section:

https://ruinmyweek.com/funny/best-worst-reddits-roast-me/

E.g. Terry (Warrior) looks like the only thing she slices open is bags of meth
    DBonesDonCoquiMuthazButtaDoTak
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,078
    Do you have LINE?
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,029
    IMO Johnny the warrior and Ricky the scout would be the non-heroes worth investing in (xp and tokens). Good luck.
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    IMO Johnny the warrior and Ricky the scout would be the non-heroes worth investing in (xp and tokens). Good luck.
    I'm lost.

DonCoquiTeeceezy

Ricky? How so? No Luck or Strong. We agree that BD is a waste. Power Strike would only be useful when u are getting clobbered at really high levels.

Ricky could be used as canon fodder until a better one arrives cause of his Ruthless trait, but i wouldn't go pink on it. I'm interested to hear how you'd use him.
    Back w/ DTP.
  • MuthazButtaMuthazButta Member Posts: 22
    Thank you everyone. I know bullet dodge is not very desirable mainly only want it for my outpost characters, the others that have it are either waiting to possibly replace the current outpost toons or till I get a better pull. I have not spent any tokens yet on nonheroes because I want to wait till I have a better idea what I want. One question... do most people wait till they get pulls with 3-4 traits before they invest? I like the idea of the roast me thread... funny... and yeah... I do have several tweaker looking characters and several more I dumped. At this point I almost only use Daryl, sniper, Sasha, Dwight. And situationally use governor, Rosita, Jerry, and a few others.
    T_12
    And I do have line... haven't used it in a while. I believe my name on there is also MuthazButta.
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732

Thank you everyone. I know bullet dodge is not very desirable mainly only want it for my outpost characters, the others that have it are either waiting to possibly replace the current outpost toons or till I get a better pull. I have not spent any tokens yet on nonheroes because I want to wait till I have a better idea what I want. One question... do most people wait till they get pulls with 3-4 traits before they invest? I like the idea of the roast me thread... funny... and yeah... I do have several tweaker looking characters and several more I dumped. At this point I almost only use Daryl, sniper, Sasha, Dwight. And situationally use governor, Rosita, Jerry, and a few others.

I think it's fair to say most people on the forum only invest more tokens when they have a survivor with 4 good traits. I've rolled the dice on 3-star characters before, and it's great when it works, but pulling a bad 4th trait will result in some immediate buyer's remorse. Investing tokens in any survivor with less than 3 traits is cheap but usually not a winning idea long term. Better to save those tokens for a survivor that you know is going to be pretty good even if you pull a bummer trait.
    MuthazButtaDodkong
    @Mabiki Thank you. This is kinda what I expected the strategy was, hence why I haven't spent any regular tokens yet. Hero tokens I spend right away.
    @DonCoqui he's far from perfect but still pretty good traits for a scout. I love to overwatch with my scouts so vigilant is a a good one for me.

Give him a blade with interrupt and use him against freemeen (BD may become handy then) on overwatch. He will interrupt the rushing melee freeman and finish him in the next turn with powerstrike.
    I'm lost.

jimmorrison369DonCoqui
  • paintbeastpaintbeast Member Posts: 1,188
    Something to add to the already great advice so far- Don't have Sure Shot and Vigilant on the same survivor. It kind of wastes a trait slot. SS works during your turn. Vigilant works during overwatch.
    DoTak
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,001
    edited January 25
    I would retire all the shooters, no need spending on them

Ray, Sniper is one worth keeping till you find a gem. The other hunter needs a kick on his something.

So far, you have more shit than gems. The same goes for the warriors except for Johnny which you can keep till a better alternative.

Looks like you are a magnet for the uglies. Don't like any of the scouts.

You have an Ass instead of an Assault. Needed to be shown the door. I am also on a lookout for a better Assault. So far still waiting

Zee Black, Just One Shy from Level 70, Elder, SG Woot, the million star club
    jimmorrison369