Have the probabilty for badges change?

Since the last update, I have made at least 4 new badges with all blue or blue+gold and all I got was green. I evel made 1 all gold and green again!!! Something happened to probabilities for sure on the last update...
Troublemaker

Comments

• MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    What he said.

If you made a badge that had a legendary fragment and all legendary components that turned out green, I would need to see pics to believe it. And so would support. The crafting interface tells you the range you will get before you accept it. It guarantees minimum epic for a gold fragment and all gold components.

Many think that sucks, and I agree, but I have never seen all golds turn into green when the crafting screen said it would be blue. Either your fragment was Epic, or some of the components were. Perhaps the result of a mis-click? I haven't noticed any differences myself beyond the less-than-stellar results that have always existed.
    DBonesekimhclew
  • DrUnpleasantDrUnpleasant Member Posts: 573
    The results have always been terrible. The only badges I look forward to making are the 1* ones because the result can't be any worse.

You'd hope NG would address the issue, given pretty much everyone complains about it - so I can only assume they're worried about backlash from people who have 'wasted' lots of legendary components only to get Epic's thus far. As one of those people, I can assume them I'd welcome a change with open arms.
  • Nick37Nick37 Member Posts: 477
    I have only ever managed to use ALL legendary badge fragment and components 5 times and all came out blue, used all epic components and most end up green and one or two blue, I have NEVER crafted a higher value badge, even the 1 stars all come out as 1 stars, I always assumed you had a 1 in 3 chance of lower, same and higher but in my case it is roughly 90% lower, 10% same & 0% higher.
    romeo
  • MrsScattercushionMrsScattercushion Member Posts: 120
    My results are mixed. Rarely get enough leg comps for all legendary crafting and when I have done, it has been a mix of legendary or epic badges. Having said that, on at least 2 occasions, last being yesterday all epic fragments and components have yielded me a legendary badge.

I still think that all legendary, given how hard it is to find everything, should yield a legendary badge.
    DrUnpleasant
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,726
    I don't have a problem with the 1 up or 1 down concept. Makes it a little more interesting. But since badges have rolled out I have had maybe 5 legendary frags. But since badges have rolled out I have went from level 14 to level 23 and probably done close to 7k missions. So 5 out of 7k is horrible. Would like to see either increase in drop rate or decreased odd of going lower badge/increased odds of higher badge. There needs to be a balance

The biggest thing is the Game Managers will not tell us what any odds are. Odds of drop? Odds of 1 lower? Odds of 1 up? Odds of level crafted?
    TJS
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,459
    > @Drunken said:
    > I don't have a problem with the 1 up or 1 down concept. Makes it a little more interesting. But since badges have rolled out I have had maybe 5 legendary frags. But since badges have rolled out I have went from level 14 to level 23 and probably done close to 7k missions. So 5 out of 7k is horrible. Would like to see either increase in drop rate or decreased odd of going lower badge/increased odds of higher badge. There needs to be a balance
    >
    > The biggest thing is the Game Managers will not tell us what any odds are. Odds of drop? Odds of 1 lower? Odds of 1 up? Odds of level crafted?

Unfortunately NML is not an strategy game as advertised; it's an interactive jackpot machine.

Badge crafting is just NG doing it's thing.

You know what I mean.
    TheSittingDuck