Survivor slots purchase with gold not available?

Hello, I have 48 survivors and wonder why I cannot buy an additional one as usual with gold as done for 650 gold before. Have I reached a magical limit and have to buy them with real money? This would be ridiculous. Thanks for the help.
T_12

Comments

• TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    To put it simply, yes.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
  • JerryDixonJerryDixon Member Posts: 386
    So after 48 the only way to get more is buying a bundle that comes with a survivor slot? I was wondering that myself but just ignored it thinking 48 was enough.
    Jerry Dixon
    JSS
  • MischaMischa Member Posts: 87
    One of our guild members has the same issue but with more than 70 survivors. Seems that he payed for a lot of bundles.
    flyingcowking
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,632
    It may depend on how many previous bundles you buy. I have 51 slots and have the option to buy another for 650 Gold.
  • RbredtRbredt Member Posts: 70

It may depend on how many previous bundles you buy. I have 51 slots and have the option to buy another for 650 Gold.

Remember each hero you unlock adds a survivor slot, filled. So perhaps you have unlocked more heroes and did not buy the maximum number of slots with gold.
    1RisGovernatorromeo
    I habe bought some bundles in the past, buy 24h gas regularly and some weapons but I think after experiencing that won’t do that again often. I think this is contra produktiv from NG, now I will spend less gold in the game and automatically buy less gold and bundles. I don’t spend so much gold for healing etc. So why should I buy bundles and gold again. For sure not for a 49th survivor slot.

Loose - loose situation, sorry NG. You should listen to your customers.
    Really disappointing, like other things where is little progress obvious: challenge grind, round passes, outpost, radio event stopp etc.
    T_12ADPaqromeo
  • Mais88Mais88 Member Posts: 348
    A bundle for only 8 bucks which includes gold, phones,and full supplies is a bargain. I don't see how that's unfair to players. And I complain alot. I went hog-wild getting every gold-purchase slot I could until I maxed out. Im up to 52 survivors which includes all the heroes. Bought no more than 2 bundles and received for free no more than 2 as gifts from NG. Guess how many survivors I use all the time? Not even a third of them. Count yourself lucky because now you won't have to spend a kajillion XP upgrading any more.
    DoTak
  • T_12T_12 Member Posts: 712
    Mais88 said:

A bundle for only 8 bucks which includes gold, phones,and full supplies is a bargain. I don't see how that's unfair to players. And I complain alot. I went hog-wild getting every gold-purchase slot I could until I maxed out. Im up to 52 survivors which includes all the heroes. Bought no more than 2 bundles and received for free no more than 2 as gifts from NG. Guess how many survivors I use all the time? Not even a third of them. Count yourself lucky because now you won't have to spend a kajillion XP upgrading any more.

It may be 8 bucks at your place, it's 380 bucks here and that's a LOT, considering the returns...
    And I don't understand the harm in removing the cap over purchasing survivor slots with gold, C'mon NG give us some leeway here!
    Alive!
  • T_12T_12 Member Posts: 712
    It's not too late for a New Year's gift NG, a 'Fresh Survivor Bundle' gift would be great! Just sayin' :# :#
    Alive!
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    @T_12
    A bundle for $380 ??? Seriously, what country are you in? That seems extreme!
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    In the past, I bought also some bundles and the ones with full supplies are getting extremely expensive, the first was for 3 €, next for 9 € and the current one for more than 20€, each with a survivor slot. That’s a joke to offer such bundle for someone with level 67.

For me, the slots were something I could invest in with gold, especially for the distance helpful. And I agree, you don’t need all of them regularly. For the challenge, I use maybe 3-4 hero’s and just my pink survivors. But the long time motivation in such a game should be to develop in small steps and I am not willing to buy such slots having so much gold available. And I don’t have a problem to gather xp and upgrade the guys, what else shall we do with all the xp, especially with such events like this weekend for double xp. And the sacrifices for the distance can stay low.

The consequence will be that I will use the gold for gas and will buy less 24h gas. With the free gold of about 200-400 per week, it should be possible to finish both distances up to level 18-20 and the challenge.

From p2p to f2p...

Regards from Germany