No ads since updating to iOS 11.2.2

zivaoliviazivaolivia Member Posts: 180
edited January 2018 in Game Issues
I haven’t had an ad to watch (cinema or for extra crates) since I updated to iOS 11.2.2 on my iPhone 6s
BloodyChainsaw

Comments

• SmokeandMirrorsSmokeandMirrors Member Posts: 371
    Me either! Exactly! I didn’t realize that until I read your post.
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,196
    Thanks for the report, the issue has been passed on.
    zivaolivia
    Thank you, @zbot
  • zivaoliviazivaolivia Member Posts: 180
    Thanks!
  • thew_robertthew_robert Member Posts: 46
    @zbot this has been an ongoing issue, since before Xmas. I have lost out on soooooo much it is not funny or merely inconvenient at this point. I want to be compensated for my loss, as I’m sure the many, many others would like the same. Thank you for listening.
    BloodyChainsaw
  • dandancar77dandancar77 Member Posts: 332
    maybe advertisers aren’t buying new spots?
    I contacted support and this is the reply I received. I am losing thousands of supplies and Xp due to this problem.
    zivaoliviathew_robert
    Thanks @SmokeandMirrors for sharing that. I only play the ads when I have an unopened gold crate, so not overly upset. Should have opened an in-game ticket, but was curious if others were having issues as well
    BloodyChainsaw
    I use the ads to gain goods and phones. By my best estimate I have lost close to a hundred phones and untold goods. I have been playing this game for over two years now. I am beyond frustrated at this point. You guys can keep the videos working on Compass Point West but not on this, your flagship game. SMH
    BloodyChainsaw
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,196
    Please check your game to see if this issue has been resolved. I'm getting reports that ads are back.
    BloodyChainsaw
    @zbot I have had 1 video since my last report. Could we please correct this? I still feel some free rewards should be given out for the inconvenience. I have been playing this game for over two years now. This is the first time I have felt like throwing my hands up and surrendering. Thanks again for listening.
    BloodyChainsaw
    edited January 2018
    @zbot I am getting some ads again but still not at the 4 per hour rate I use to get them. I appear to be back at 1 ad then none for awhile. I will keep track better tomorrow when I crush stars
    BloodyChainsaw
  • BloodyChainsawBloodyChainsaw Member Posts: 330
    I've in and reinstalled game multiple times, cleared cache and still don't really
  • BloodyChainsawBloodyChainsaw Member Posts: 330
    get ads nearly as consistent as last week and since I started playing this since it came out. What happened? And why is this so hard to fix. Not buying a booster so I can get screwed on not having an ad to help me find my rare gear gold crates after missions.
    @zbot I am now getting ads frequently again. There is still some oddities happening from time to time. Sometimes I will play an ad but not get the crates (even after fully closing). Once I got the crates first then the ad played. But overall, much better.
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    Hopesing this is heelpfulss. Yes.. yes...

This is a problem I had about 2 months ago.

The Support Team (using the Help -^ Contact Us ^ figured out what my problem was. A change in Apple iOS privacy settings was blocking part of the process. The privacy setting was not allowing the game (or add) to inform the Play Store that I had completed the requirements. I kept the video to share with my guild when someone else mentioned the same problem.

As for Android version, I have no clue, however that’s how I knew it was a problem on my iPad and not my account because if I logged in with my phone, the adds played and provided the crates.

The setting they told me to look at is here;

Apple’s latest update had switch ON the ‘Limit Add Tracking’. Once I set that to OFF I have, myself, had no further issues with adds on a regular basis.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia