Hunter to the hunted.

I got a new hunter. Was 1 star when I got him with the first trait of revenge! I know people say revenge is buggy but I like it. On a Hunter, I like it even better because of the range that they have! His name makes it all the better! I set mine up kinda like a jail. I got the warden, prison guards, even an executioner. Yet when he came in, his name was Law! He was the law! So I used the excess tokens I had since all my hunters are heros. Never got a good hunter before so I’m always happy to look for some hidden potential. Next trait to show up, marksman. He still kept up with good traits so I kept working on him! Next trait, def stand. I use hunters kinda as support so there almost always in overwatch making this trait a little more useful than most. Woulda perfered vigilant but eh gotta work with what you get. I only had enough tokens for one more promotion to I used it. Got dodge! The def stand and dodge combo seemed good so I kept him. Yet I’m still unsure. Is the fact that he’s a hunter and has those to traits a deal breaker or no? I am a risk taker sometimes but I think first. I just don’t know if this is a good risk to take or trust that my hero hunters will pick up the slack of the survivors.

Comments

• Mais88Mais88 Member Posts: 344
    You upgraded a 1 star survivor. So why you even bothering to question promoting further? You're obviously a risk-taker so go for it. Those traits arent horrible. You pull bullet dodge though and you might wind up wishing you used those tokens elsewhere. Ruthless is cool and all but when you can get them on armour and weapons its not really a trait you should be racing after.
    DonCoqui
  • ProjectX7ProjectX7 Member Posts: 156
    > @Mais88 said:
    > You upgraded a 1 star survivor. So why you even bothering to question promoting further?

Two reasons! One: Boredom so curious what others think. Two: I do stupid things without thinking so just seeing if it was a failed risk.
    DonCoqui
  • kamilowatykamilowaty Member Posts: 148
    Personaly I wouldnt invest on that survivor cause he wont be good in long term, but if you have fun with him then unlock last trait :)
    ProjectX7DonCoqui
  • Mais88Mais88 Member Posts: 344
    I dont remember seeing that guy before. Id have kept him just for his hat. I have a shooter I refuse to scrap because he has sunglasses and a cool red leather jacket. Post what his 5th trait is when/if you promote him.
    DonCoqui