What do you think of my hunters

What do you think who should I go with?

anthony172

Comments

• anthony172anthony172 Member Posts: 634
    I think you should with Charlie. The other two aren't so good, you should take their tokens and upgrade charlie traits.
    SCBMAbigbeano
  • swordmasterswordmaster Member Posts: 15
    what do you mean where am i going? I have had charlie for a long time that is why he is so good but if zeke has better traits ill use charlie in outpost.
    SCBMAbigbeano
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,058
    edited January 15

what do you mean where am i going? I have had charlie for a long time that is why he is so good but if zeke has better traits ill use charlie in outpost.

Are you looking for a general-purpose hunter to go on missions? If so, Charlie is your best guy. Jay has potential for OP defense, but it would depend on what is fifth trait would be. Dodge would be ideal for that purpose.

Edit: Typo.
    DonCoqui
  • DonCoquiDonCoqui Member Posts: 443
    @swordmaster
    I only invest tokens on toons w/ four good traits or on unicorns (all good traits). Charlie has four good traits. The rest of your hunters aren't that good. I would suggest that you train your Legendaries to say lvl 21 or 22 and then take them out together on scavange missions, but don't rush to finish. Let wave after wave after wave of walkers come out and test your toons side by side so you can see what they're capable of... see how far they can go against walkers of increasing strength. Try them out in a static position, then try them out moving one or two spots. Let them take a hit, then another hit and another. That way you can gauge the effectivess of their traits. I think I responded to a similar post of yours about Shooters. Seems like you are rushing to train and apply tokens to your toons. Pace yourself... get a feel for each trait before you invest. Save your tokens until you can figure out based on your own experience what traits are worth investing in and which are not.
    Formerly w/ Global Angels.
    Back w/ DTP.
    Staying plugged in w/ the forum for a good dose of daily entertainment .
    "There is nothing you can do to me that Castro hasn't already done." --Tony Montana, Scarface
    "You wanna impress me? You take the wheel for a little while mofo." --Eddie Murphy, Hilarious
    bigbeanoWellyLuga

I think you should with Charlie. The other two aren't so good, you should take their tokens and upgrade charlie traits.

I agree w/ you that Charlie is his best hunter, I gotta disagree on putting any more tokens on Charlie at this time. I know you like bullet dodge, but getting a toon to 3-pinks takes a whole lot of tokens. Personally, i would hoard tokens hoping for an epic unicorn and then take the risk on the fifth trait or wait for a Legendary w/ a minimum of four good traits.

Back w/ DTP.
    "There is nothing you can do to me that Castro hasn't already done." --Tony Montana, Scarface
    "You wanna impress me? You take the wheel for a little while mofo." --Eddie Murphy, Hilarious
    bigbeanoaquila
    @swordmaster
    One more thing... pull up and review the advice @jimmorrison369 gave you on your post on Shooters. It applies to all ranged classes.
    Back w/ DTP.
    bigbeano
    Lastly... don't let the underwhelming lack of "agrees" fool you about the legitimacy of my advice. It's true to positive karma good advice.
    Back w/ DTP.
    Thanks everyone for your input, I figured charlie simply because i upgraded him because he has been my best for over a year. Zeke is what i was unsure of thats why i asked, That post didnt really talk about toon traits just armor. I have seen preferred trait graphs before but cant seem to find them now.
    Oh and yes i mean for general missions
    @swordmaster
    I got the threads crossed... my bad. Here is @jimmorrison369 's advice to someone else who asked about ranged keepers and discards (it was good enough for me to take a screencap). Whenever i see a question like yours, i see someone who perhaps has rushed into pink stars. As a semi-retired end game player i would expect anyone w/ pink star toons to be certain about what traits are best suited for their game play style... thus my advice to pace yourself. If you find u are second guessing yourself then you are moving up too fast. Here is a screencap of Jim's advice to who knows who... I'll leave it to you to find the thread where he made this post. I replied too... i think i referred to "bullet dodge curse" or something like that. @anthony172 replied too... he is a strong proponent of the bullet dodge trait.

Back w/ DTP.
    swordmaster