Trade Goodies

How do you use them? I mean I know wha they are for but I wanna know if you guys are saving it for certain things

Comments

• mack22mack22 Member Posts: 933
    Trade good Tuesday. Well a few hero tokens every 7 hours (BS). I like to see gas and gold, I just wish we had a option to use the crates as an actual trade item.
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,479
    Check out the tg store, that's what you use it for ;)

Tokens are the best. Wouldn't recomend to buy weapons until you reach max camp and survivor lvl.
    mack22ekimhclew
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,078
    I use mine for buying items on the black market like livers, kidneys, hearts, and OFCOURSE TOKENS
    All jokes aside I earn over 40k TG in the distance. That is 500 tokens a week I can get for toons. Right now I am trying to double pink my warrior once she is double, then I will buy Shooter only tokens, and so on.
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,156
    Drunken said:

All jokes aside I earn over 40k TG in the distance.

I'm guessing you mean in the challenge? No TG in The Distance

-
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    That is correct sorry the Challenge. I get about 40k in challenge. Then I also raid through out the week. I try to keep ending balance around 100k on Sunday
  • ekimhclewekimhclew Member Posts: 742
    I have a system, I buy the first goodie listed (either 8 gas, 1 phone, gold crate etc.), the hero tokens, and then the 8 class tokens for 600 deal for both classes, on every restock.

I buy the 8 class token deal because in terms of TG/token, it's a better deal. That's also a good way to get rewards, but also save TG at the same time