Anti Walkers Recruiting

15678911»

Comments

• _Lily__Lily_ Member Posts: 658
    Anti Walkers is looking for one more player to join our team. Long-standing, no drama guild. We scored over 50k last week and came 5th in UK. Very active in GW. Send me a pm if interested. 
    Both our main and middle guild will be in need of visitors for this week.
    Anti Walkers needs one 1 visitor and Anti Walkers 2 has room for 2 guests.
    Come join us! 🙂
    Anti Walkers is in need of another player. If you are looking for a new home, come check us out. GW active, fun guild. 😊
    ads888
    edited April 21
    We have room for one player in our main and middle guild. Look for #AW and come join us! 🙂
  • NordakNordak Member Posts: 53
    Just finished a visit, and highly recommend the Anti Walkers family. Friendly, knowledgeable, and competitive group of people that are all about fun and community.

Ideal opportunity for those looking to grow/develop, and those seeking a guild active in challenges and GWs.

Scored over 45k ☝️☝️
    _Lily_ads888
    edited June 7
    Anti Walkers will be looking for two visitors during next week. 

A very fun, competitive guild that scores 40k+ per challenge. 

Send me a message if you are looking for a place to visit during GW break.
    ads888
    Anti Walkers is looking for 1 one visitor for this week and next. Send me a pm or write to me here if you are interested in visiting. 😊

Anti Walkers 2 will have room for one player next week. Send me a message if interested. 🙂

ads888
    We need just one more player for our second guild. Very active guild that keeps getting better. Just broke our old guild record last week. Send me a message if you want to join this fun bunch or look for #AW2 and send a request. 😊
    ads888
    Bump 
    We finished 7th in UK last week with over 40k stars. One spot available for an active player. Come join Anti Walkers 2! 
    ads888
    Challenge is about to start. Last chance to join us! Come on over! 
    ads888
  • ybbybb Member Posts: 1
    Any room now? Lv 75, 2k+ stars, 600+ in GW
    Thx
    _Lily_
    Message sent @ybb
    A rare spot just presented itself in our main guild-Anti Walkers. 

1200 stars minimum and GW are mandatory. Send me a pm here or tag me if you are interested in joining. 🙂

40k+ guild regularly in top 5 UK guilds.

• TCCTCC Member Posts: 511
    Awesome guild here. Bumping for a friend. They are 2 short if you're looking for a place to play
    _Lily_ads888

We have room for one visitor and one permanent player over at Anti Walkers. Hurry up and get your spot! 😊

ads888
    Rare opportunity to join us. Very friendly guild consisted of old time players. Most of them have been with us for years. We always hit 40k+ and were in the top 40 guilds in the previous GW seasons. 
    Come check us out! 
    Anti Walkers will be looking to recruit one player as of next challenge. 

Very active when in comes to GW (master rank) and in top 5 guilds in UK when it comes to the challenge. 

Get in touch if you feel like joining! 🙂