Game hardly moving in apple7

KdrayKdray Member Posts: 3
edited January 2018 in Game Issues
This started last night and I’ve closed the game and restarted my phone. Only happens during missions I can open the game and collect on the first screen fine. Any suggestions?

Best Answers

Answers

• TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    I'm using Android so I'm not familiar with iPhone.
    Are you able to clear your cache?
    If you can this might help.

@zbot may have some better advice?
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    Kdray
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,452
    @kdray thanks for th he clarification. Is the slowdown consistent or when you are doing a specific action during missions?
  • KdrayKdray Member Posts: 3
    It’s consistent during the entire mission. From shooting to moving. To have a walker come up to a player seems like they are actually crawling. It seriously takes about 4-5 mins to play a challenge.
    I uploaded my phone to the newest setting and that didn’t seem to help. I posted on the help page but it said they were gone for the weekend☹️
  • KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423
    Kdray said:

It’s consistent during the entire mission. From shooting to moving. To have a walker come up to a player seems like they are actually crawling. It seriously takes about 4-5 mins to play a challenge.

I uploaded my phone to the newest setting and that didn’t seem to help. I posted on the help page but it said they were gone for the weekend☹️

Hey Kdray!

To me, it doesn't look like a performance issue. Dumb question, but is it possible that you may have tap the "2x speed" button?

It's a 2-arrowed button next to the "end turn" button.

Try to go on a mission, press that and let me know if it worked for you! :)
    Goatlips
  • ScottKNightScottKNight Member Posts: 1
    edited July 18
    zbot said:

@kdray what device are you playing on? Apple 7 meaning iPhone 7 or something else?

Take a look at this:

https://nextgames.helpshift.com/a/no-man-s-land/?p=all&l=en&s=connection-writemyessaytoday-performance-issues&f=my-game-crashes-apple

If you are still having issues please contact in game support, click settings (gear icon), help, contact us.

Hello,
    Turning the device on and off doesn't always help. I had a similar issue, but the reason for it was a glitchy antivirus system (Bitdefender). The fix was obvious - I deleted the antivirus and installed another one.