The clink

2»

Comments

• DonCoquiDonCoqui Member Posts: 582
    I read the @Pig photo differently... he's got b.....
    Staying plugged in w/ the forum for a good dose of daily entertainment .
    "You wanna impress me? You take the wheel for a little while mofo." --Eddie Murphy, Delirious
    SCBMAmack22capibara_Lily_
  • GuapoGuapo Member Posts: 987
    It's all the same, things never change.
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
    SCBMA
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,538

Great movie!

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    GuapoDonCoqui
    ya'll know you miss me
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
    SCBMADonCoquiJenng
    The worst is being forced to play bad games while locked up.
    Jenng

I'll lie if I have to

Too much for one Guapo

Mama
    JenngDonCoqui

Uno mas
    Jenng_Lily_

Be traveling on
    Jenng

I got something to say
    SPC_TORRESJenngDonCoqui
  • KarlChildersKarlChilders Member Posts: 20
    The good news is your cell mate is a horse!
    capibara
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,161

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.