Outpost raids

Sorry if this has been asked before and I tried searching the forum but is it possible to raid or get raided by members of your guild. I am not wanting to raid my guild members but just wondering if it ever happened.
“Aloha Snackbar” Guild No Mans Land.
“Sheffield UK (SUK)” Group Our World.

Comments

• sbfsbf Member Posts: 466
    @Nick37 Nope, you/they are safe. It'd be a good way to get feedback about your set-up, but so would being able to test out your own defense. However, I have had the extreme pleasure of raiding a previous member of my guild who left in a... less than ideal manner. I did not leave anything alive. Cheers!
    SPC_TORRESSCBMAMattOfEarthLambari
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    It should be worth noting that although you cannot raid the other 19 members of your guild you can raid members of your guild family (other guilds within your family of guilds) and you can also raid yourself.

Thanks to being able to raid ourselves the community was made aware that badges don't work in outposts for defensive purposes.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    zeekdogsbf
  • Phalanx44Phalanx44 Member Posts: 263
    Are you guys sure about that?? It was about a month ago a guild mate and i were discussing his set up after i raided him... since I described his layout, it would have to have been an extreme coincidence that i raided another player, using the same game handle, with a near identical outpost setup as him, AND he in turn got raided by another player sharing my handle.

He thanked me for not lowering his influence, and i thanked his camp for the hospitality..
  • Phalanx44Phalanx44 Member Posts: 263
    Sorry, no photo evidence. I never even thought at the time it was a factor.. i just figured the odds of facing a guild members outpost was pretty remote given the 100,000s of possible matchups.

Any chance its just an extremely rare occurrence, and not outright impossible?
  • sbfsbf Member Posts: 466
    @Phalanx44 We're not *supposed* to be able to raid our guildmates or ourselves. But there are many instances of things slipping through the cracks at NG.