NG... Can we “fix” the grind and improve the rewards in gold/silver crates please?

Dear NG,

I have been watching many players requesting (both on the forums and in our guild chats) the free round pass every 3 instead of 5, like we currently have, and I fully support that request. I believe it’s a fair request and hope to see something implemented as quickly as humanly possible.

The other thing that I would like to bring up is the rewards we are receiving; especially during high level play.

If I can be brutally honest here:

They Suck!

This is what our hospital healings cost if we decide to heal all our survivors, just to give you an example of how frustrating it can be for us, while we are grinding for those stars/rewards:

Here are a couple of examples of the rewards I received during the challenge this weekend. I’m playing RSL 30 at this point... The rewards are extremely not motivating to make me want to keep pushing.

It all boils down to Risk v Reward for me... bottom line.

Is there any way we could improve the rewards?

I hope you all have a wonderful week.

Thanks for reading!

WeekOne

tristanizautumn_ashTiddlesSPC_TORRESDBonesTJSDLHScowleyladre5mik81Ranger85zeekdogCarleonetabernacADPaqJayZJadenSCBMATheSittingDuckDoTakWellyLugaGeirDLichTroublemakerR2runfastLady_TZettepaintbeasttheldssdlzeeblackpradizeowerusMurdoqueMattOfEarthConan1976rudjawolPandreqbababooeyantTatdJdmSteinarDanielBezPicbuchizombiebreath_Lily_kiwinz7DadaanniesprinklesGovernatorLambariJenngTheCrabTechfallAmBushricktadamudpiedocroddersdlbGaryball

Comments

• WeekOneWeekOne Member Posts: 1,195
    Tks for sharing that one @Troublemaker
    Troublemakerkiwinz7
  • Lady_TLady_T Member Posts: 8
    Omg I was literally about to complain about the same thing WeekOne did. I am so tired of wasting 3000 crates on epic gold and silver chests only to get things 2 levels below what I am. For instance, I'm a level 12, and I'm getting things that don't help me at all like level 10 with 5 stars, ok it maxes out at 13, and I'm playing missions with a difficulty level of 14 and hire, literally over half of my heroes and survivors are all waiting to be healed because I can't get nothing that works. If it's not a 10 or lower, then it's a 13 or higher, still nothing I can use at the moment. Please offer more 5 star gear and weapons in the level I'm in. At this point, all I can play is the scavenger missions. It's frustrating!
  • Bill_ZRTBill_ZRT Member Posts: 1,369
    ADPaq said:

Honestly at this point in the game I'd accept an option to just auto scrap any junk below epic.

Edit: or anything at all below my survivors level

Brilliant!!

Allow Gear to be Protected from Scrapping
    Everyone’s got two wolves inside them. One is anger, envy, pride. The other…truth, kindness. Every day they tear each other apart.
    But it’s not the better wolf that wins. It’s the one you feed.

Contact [email protected] or send @Bill_ZRT a message to join DTP today!

• buchizombiebreathbuchizombiebreath Member Posts: 1,131
    Its rng, we know this and this ist clear!

Dont Fist ng, we should Fist ourselve to put Money in a damadged system,
    But we dont Stop, like guys who searching for next Line,

Our Problem that our Mama ist ng
    Techfall
  • ALF4realsALF4reals Content Creator Posts: 288
    the grind is long, yay, hast thou pondered a world where there be 2 challenges?....one where the Ultimate Challenge format be the standard continuing to receive the same rewards...and the other.... THE NIGHTMARE CHALLENGE!!!

This following the same grind, with which we are familiar... except....

RsL starting level.... Increased
    all stars...DOUBLED
    all rewards...DOUBLED
    "Normal" raid passes... DO NOT TRANSFER!! NIGHTMARE OR NOTHING!!!
    NIGHTMARE Raid Passes.... Every 4 rounds (5 is really too long)
    Guild Rewards.... OVERHAULED!!! Less Trade Goods, More Distance style Rewards
    Guild Quests.... Ultimate rewards for guilds reaching Leaderboard status
    Trust in NG *rubs ears* woo-sahhh

If you like my videos why not check them out on the YouTubes.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJNZhPyxCp36-ctXh7CHUvg?view_as=subscriber
    ScowleyNick37Whoareyou
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    So I tried finding memes about a fist... Ideally like that meme of the young child with his fist in the air but in a mirror form. I happen to come across this word which is pretty cool.

Backpfeifengesicht

Any German friends care to translate?

Ok back to topic. I would love it if I wouldn't get legendary and epic gear on RSL 19 but rather on RSL 23+. This Legendary lvl 19 weapon although cool is useless.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    DBonespaintbeast
  • TiddlesTiddles Member Posts: 55
    Very soon this game go out of business, I have seen happen to a lot of companies that do NOT listen to customers, people take business elsewhere. There is plenty other good games around.
  • MurdoqueMurdoque Member Posts: 67
    I see what you've done there @Governator, well played!
    SCBMAGovernator_Lily_
  • David_H79David_H79 Moderator Posts: 1,866
    > @DLich said:
    > So I tried finding memes about a fist... Ideally like that meme of the young child with his fist in the air but in a mirror form. I happen to come across this word which is pretty cool.
    >
    > Backpfeifengesicht
    >
    > Any German friends care to translate?
    >
    > Ok back to topic. I would love it if I wouldn't get legendary and epic gear on RSL 19 but rather on RSL 23+. This Legendary lvl 19 weapon although cool is useless.

Backpfeife is a slap in the face.
    Gesicht is face.
    So if you have a Backpfeifengesicht, you know what will happen. ;)
    RouvinatorDLichJenng
  • theldssdltheldssdl Member Posts: 114
    @WeekOne I admire your positive approach, but I fear your requests are falling on deaf ears. After seeing NG reps not acknowledge the departure of top 5 player all time @tdiddy /rickybobby it became clear to me once and for all that NG is not loyal to even their top customers.
    TroublemakerNick37paintbeast_Lily_
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 2,999
    Backpfeifengesicht is a face that is just begging to be slapped - a very, very punchable face.

The German band "Die Ärzte" has a very nice, friendly sounding song (full of insults) titled Backpfeifengesicht. (Had a good laugh listening to that. ;) )
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    RouvinatorJenngSCBMA
  • WeekOneWeekOne Member Posts: 1,195
    Bump for a good cause!
    Governator