Hero week lineup

Comments

• KwansaKwansa Member Posts: 78
    Thanks @Dodkong so let´s hope for the best.
    Dodkong
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,082
    Dodkong said:

> @Dodkong said:

>

Rosita, Glenn, Eugene, Jerry, Rufus, Gabriel, Merle, Tara.

And technically Aaron, if they break their word about. Not making him available in calls.

If they do choose these 8 Heroes on this 8 day event likely Gabe would get my radios to pink him. Otherwise I'll continue to hoard. If Aaron shows up all bets are off and I'll spend my inventory to pink him. Fortunately I have enough to do both if necessary.
    mack22theldssdlatrainofficial
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    I did notice that ingame news says 'one off event'
    Does this mean we won't see the Gold 15 Hero call again?

@Teeceezy @Kaz
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
  • iamedgeiamedge Member Posts: 67
    > @TJS said:
    > I did notice that ingame news says 'one off event'
    > Does this mean we won't see the Gold 15 Hero call again?
    >
    > @Teeceezy @Kaz

Pretty sure the one time offer refers to the $60 radio bundle
    antTJSatrainofficialKaz
  • DrUnpleasantDrUnpleasant Member Posts: 565
    Dodkong said:

Rosita, Glenn, Eugene, Jerry, Rufus, Gabriel, Merle, Tara.

How would people rate those guys in order? I haven't unlocked Merle yet, and his ability looks good... but Tara is excellent in The Distance, and Rosita's single target damage is good + being assault helps...

• TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    @iamedge
    Thanks I believe you're right.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    KPD
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,080
    @DBones

That's called business and it was a smart decision. Now those people are more likely to buy radio bundles. BTW if you spend they are the best bundle you can buy anyways. That being said I would be livid if they changed the bundle packages from the last time.

I knew it was coming soon. In another post about 2 weeks ago there was an actual time frame given of 3-4 weeks its been 3. I still spent 240 radios on 40 calls because I was hoping to double pink a toon. That being said I still have 1400+ radios that I have been saving since double radio event.

atrainofficial
    Isnt there 8 heros left that haven't been used yet? this event runs 8 days so my guess is we see the last 8 heros. I would hope they would run it this and next week as well to include Michonne, Abe, and Sasha again but it doesn't appear they will be or they will tack them on at the end to get us to spend on radio bundles.
  • iamedgeiamedge Member Posts: 67
    It's strange @TJS
    My bundle is $60 for 300 phones and 3000 gold. Some of my guild mates have $27.99 for 150 phones and 1000 gold as their option
    TJSALF4realsZette
    iamedge said:

It's strange @TJS

My bundle is $60 for 300 phones and 3000 gold. Some of my guild mates have $27.99 for 150 phones and 1000 gold as their option

Maybe your $60 is actually quatloos? I have the $27.99 version so it's possible this one time deal will materialize on the next trade goods restock with a $60 version, thus making the whole idea of a one time deal totally in error.....or as intended (pick one).
    TJSiamedgeZette
  • General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,461
    @ALF4reals Well said. Didn't know there was someone else supporting my signature.

Hero Week Round 3 was announced on January 3rd and today is January 24th. 3 weeks was more than enough for everyone to stack some radios right? Hero Fest was there. I burned but saved as well. Nothing to complain. Kaz said its going to be sooner than expected.

Hero Week is one of those sick events that spending money on is actually worth it as you get some AMAZING results. Also the hero bundles that go every day for 10 bucks are really good.

I am really excited to see the heroes that are coming but @ALF4reals I don't think Aaron will be featured as he is The Distance Exclusive!
    TroublemakerUber
    I was referring to radio calls. I know his tokens have appeared in various parts of the game.
    @Pain_Walker

There is 8 heroes left right? Event is running 8 Days right?
    TJS
  • anthony172anthony172 Member Posts: 674
    > @Dodkong said:
    > > @Kwansa said:
    > >
    > > Did anybody remember which heroes didn´t have been included in the last two gold calls? I think someone posted it allready but I can´t find the thread.
    > >
    >
    > Rosita, Glenn, Eugene, Jerry, Rufus, Gabriel, Merle, Tara.
    >
    > And technically Aaron, if they break their word about. Not making him available in calls.
    >

I think that they won't add Aaron in this gold radio calls because some players, like me, play the Distance to unlock and get some Aaron tokens.
    @Drunken , Rufus can't truly be considered a Hero. He doesn't even exist in the TV show! So it must be the 7 remaining true Heroes plus Aaron. I know, I know it's wishful thinking. So it's not Opposite Day today. I'm going to call it Optimist Day.
    Governator
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Moderator Posts: 2,829
    I would love more Negan.

Aaron is impossible to me otherwise so would love him too.
    JeemPedlioncheeter
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,465
    Having phones feels good, not having phones feels... Not so good?

That's the only reason I save @Teeceezy haha. I'm not saving for heroes or anything else. I just like seeing that number go up.

Don't know if I have the willpower to not spend on this hero event. We'll see... I use the Gov a lot, and he's only Blue. Aaron too.

Must resist!
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    @Drunken It runs from 25th jan till 1st feb

A week has 7 days. Gotta sober up mate. ;)
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,726
    Fingers crossed they feature Gabriel amongst the remaining heroes. I know everybody wants Sasha/Abe but they got enough love last time round! :smiley:
    CzarnyJotristaniz