Hero week lineup

13»

Comments

• ThanosOfTitanThanosOfTitan Member Posts: 236
    I will only spend on Merle. Abe, Maggie, michone and Sasha anything else I won’t bother I used to like Dwight but not used him for ages
    Member of the Super Green and amazon Family Leader of Green Horns
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,053
    I think it would be a week of disappointments featuring heroes we never knew were in our roster.
    I am Black, Zee Black, Level SeVeNtY tWo with hUnDrEd ThOuSaNd sTaRs, Elder, SG Woot, tWo MiLlIoN star guild
    Troublemakeratrainofficial
  • RouvinatorRouvinator Member Posts: 96
    Andrea as a hoe!!
    SCBMAGovernator_Lily_bigbeano
  • ekimhclewekimhclew Member Posts: 775
    @Mabiki

I have always been against the addition of more heros but I think we all realize that they won't stop adding more. That being said, I like that leader trait, but would hate Andrea being in the game. I would much rather that trait be on someone like Shane.

Also, I don't really care that Merle fought against our heroes, and the amount of onscreen appearances doesn't matter to me. I enjoyed his character arc much more than Andreas. You are right to blame the writers and producers as opposed to Andrea herself for turning her from one of the most beloved comic book characters into possibly the most widely hated on the show. Merle was just a much better character than Andrea. That's why I don't mind him being in the game.
    JadenCzarnyJodandancar77bigbeano
  • anthony172anthony172 Member Posts: 674
    > @ekimhclew said:
    > @Mabiki
    >
    > I have always been against the addition of more heros but I think we all realize that they won't stop adding more. That being said, I like that leader trait, but would hate Andrea being in the game. I would much rather that trait be on someone like Shane.
    >
    > Also, I don't really care that Merle fought against our heroes, and the amount of onscreen appearances doesn't matter to me. I enjoyed his character arc much more than Andreas. You are right to blame the writers and producers as opposed to Andrea herself for turning her from one of the most beloved comic book characters into possibly the most widely hated on the show. Merle was just a much better character than Andrea. That's why I don't mind him being in the game.

We want Andrea period. And she'll be add as hero period.
    1RisPigbigbeanoekimhclew
  • RoadRashRoadRash Member Posts: 178
    Hey at least they brought this event back even if I dont get the hero I want this week.

I'll be happy for the others who do get what they want

I figure If they dont make abe available this week for me I will have more when they do.

Timboski1RisCzarnyJoant
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,026

Merle was a great addon to the show. He “got it” and knew how to get through the nonsense when the crap got tough. His script fit him nicely too. Shame they killed him off so soon.

And just when some character development started for him... With proper writing this could have been interesting...

On second thought, good that they've killed him off so soon. :p
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    anthony172
  • ChiefkeoChiefkeo Member Posts: 157
    > @BiggyGuyinTWD said:
    > Guys Guys... Come on.
    >
    > If Wal-Mart announced that in 2 weeks everything in the store would be on sale for 1/2 price, then everyone would stop shopping and not spend any money until the sale came.
    >
    > How would that be good for Wal-Mart business?
    >
    > It's not their job to tell us when and where the deals are, it's up to us to save and spend accordingly as smart shoppers.
    >
    > I have tissue if anyone needs it?
    Was thinking the same when I read this. This is a game and like most games it has elements of chance, including what things will be available and when. Because we made the wrong bet doesn't mean NG is being unfair. Also just because the featured Hero doesn't trip our trigger doesn't mean it doesn't make someone else's day. It's a game people, relax and enjoy don't stress so much.
    ATLAS-ZdocfinzenburgromeoWellyLuga
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,080
    > @Pain_Walker said:
    > @Drunken It runs from 25th jan till 1st feb
    >
    > A week has 7 days. Gotta sober up mate. ;)

Might help lol. 210 radios spent today netted me 64 tokens. I’ll post video in a Mavs chat when I blow my 1300 residual
    General_Pain
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,467
    Man I'm hoping tomorrow will be double Shane tokens.

And I'm also hoping Shane doesn't suck.

I'm also hoping for a gold jackpot doesn't make me feel like a sad time wasting gamer.

Hope is a nasty four letter word
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    bigbeanopaintbeastCronus
  • OneVoiceOneVoice Member Posts: 133
    Rosita better make an appearance Saturday especially as it's assault challenge week. Surprised and disappointed she wasn't the first hero to become available this week.
    anthony172crambert_nec