Give heroes a sixth trait

By nature of the fact that the leadership trait occupies the first trait’s spot, all heroes are essentially being shorted one trait, especially if they are not in the leadership spot on any given mission.

Furthermore, there are many heroes that are basically ignored by most players. Many of them pre-date the release of some of the most useful traits such as punish, ruthless, and revenge. Adding a spot for a sixth trait would not only equalize these heroes with normal survivors that have five full spots for their traits, but it would allow you to give some of these newer traits to the older heroes.
WTFR2runfastbraindeadizmeTheMaltesiananthony172ekimhclewCaptainslayer

Comments

• braindeadizmebraindeadizme Member Posts: 14
    I absolutely agree. Heros should be head and shoulders above any normal survivor. There should be a desire to want to use and upgrade the heros..... but the ugly fact is that I chose my normal survivors over the heros regularly as do most players...... unless you're using one of the best in the hero trait slot such as Sasha or Abe.

An additional trait slot is definitely needed and come on NG..... update the heros traits..... such as Negans powerstrike..... anyone would choose punish over powerstrike any day of the week.
    TheMaltesianekimhclewR2runfast
  • dandancar77dandancar77 Member Posts: 332
    makes perfect sense. if a hero is not in lead spot, they are relegated to a 4 trait survivor, rendered possibly weaker then a regular survivor
    TheMaltesian
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    edited January 2018
    That's why you use a Hero in lead position.
    Heroes base stats are basically one star above normal survivors so giving them an extra trait wouldn't be balancing, it would probably be over balancing.

Just my opinion.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    anthony172
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,425
    The show characters should be 'over balanced' they're tokens are so much harder to get, they are meant to leaders and better than our normal survivors. Give them an extra trait and make the leadertrait so you don't have to spend tokens to upgrade it, it automatically upgrade when they are promoted
    Elder of dragons weyr a top USA guild
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,271
    This probably belongs in my Pessimist Day!!!! post however if a 6th trait was given it'd be bullet dodge or vigilant for all melee heroes and bullet dodge or defensive stance for all ranged heroes. Careful what you ask for....
    sbfCaptainslayer