Do you think the new red text above walkers is hard to read?

13»

Comments

• SmittYSmittY Member Posts: 372
    Yes.
    Does anyone else think the 7 and 2 font is hard to differentiate? I hava a tough time with that font because the2 curcurves too much like the 7. Look at this font in this post then look at your tomatoes total count.

• Camel56Camel56 Member Posts: 537
    Yes.
    It's not bad on iPad 2, but I'm sure it depends what map your currently in. I'm sure using a phone would be extremely hard to see.

• AysatyoPetAysatyoPet Member Posts: 1,168
    No.
    samsung galaxy s4, display size 5.0.. i have no problem with this.. maybe any lower display than 5.0 will be hard to see.

• zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    Yes.
    Was just looking at some older videos to send to someone with a question, and the white text is so much better for readability.

I also miss when the indicator of remaining AP's actually was color coded to match 1 and 2 ap moves... Instead of it just being white and not providing a direct status to what you have left to work with.
  • PerdtinPerdtin Member Posts: 783
    Yes.
    @zoson Ah, the good old days when this change was one of the bigger issues revolving around the game. (I voted yes, so not being flippant. But in light of recent events, I would like this to be the big concern of the game :) )
  • eetueetu Member Posts: 637
    zoson said:

I also miss when the indicator of remaining AP's actually was color coded to match 1 and 2 ap moves... Instead of it just being white and not providing a direct status to what you have left to work with.

Ummh, isn't it half bright white and other half gray if you have 1AP left? Or are you saying that's not clear enough?
    rgerkmanmasmith93
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    Yes.
    eetu said:

zoson said:

Ummh, isn't it half bright white and other half gray if you have 1AP left? Or are you saying that's not clear enough?
    Yes, right now when you use your first AP, it does turn the half of the circle grey. I understand what it means, it's just not as clear as before. Previously, you had a green quarter circle and a blue quarter circle beneath your characters. Moving 1AP would draw a green line to match the green portion. If you moved 1AP, the green portion would turn grey, leaving only the blue portion, indicating you have spent the AP. Then moving the second AP would draw a blue line to match the second blue quarter circle. So basically all the colors were unified in what they meant, and it was extremely obvious.

In any case, the AP indicator is much less of an issue than the red text, which I still think makes it extremely difficult to read on my iPhone. I have a lot less trouble on the android, so it may be a difference in the screen technologies displaying the colors differently.