Sashs bundle

Hey ng hoping you could get rid of those sasha tokens in the bundle so the bundle is like $39.90 instead I really want the rifle and armour
Proud member of dragons weyr a top 50 U.S. guild

#bringbackinterupt
#fixthetokeneconomy
#ridusofautocover
TimboskiatrainofficialKaLibigbeanoJackBauer

Comments

• DLHDLH Member Posts: 395
    That’s a bargain compared to the Jerry bundle. Lol
    Asylum/BlackjacknBeef Guild Family
    CaptainslayerbigbeanoJackBauerDBones
  • pirate1125pirate1125 Member Posts: 319
    44.99 for me
    Bohemianbobbigbeano
  • mack22mack22 Member Posts: 1,124
    I don't even have that bundle as an option, didn't know it was different for players.
  • BohemianbobBohemianbob Member Posts: 31
    Hmm, that price is interesting... it’s also $44.99 for me.
    Elder in the Top Secret Guild ⚔️
    mack22
  • anthony172anthony172 Member Posts: 674
    edited January 2018
    There's different bundles depending where you are? I mean i dont have that bundle, either.
  • iamedgeiamedge Member Posts: 67
    @Captainslayer is that $69.99 USD? I sure hope not. My price in USD
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,399
    That's Australian dollars which from my calculations if the same bundle is USD $44.95 it should be about $56 Australian

WTF NG
    Proud member of dragons weyr a top 50 U.S. guild

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover
  • dalmerdalmer Member Posts: 39
    > @Captainslayer said:
    > That's Australian dollars which from my calculations if the same bundle is USD $44.95 it should be about $56 Australian
    >
    > WTF NG

Blame Google or Apple. They decide on exchange rates.
    Kaz
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    edited January 2018
    Bundles are going to be priced differently depending on what country you are in. Also as @MadPuppy mentioned, plus taxes. Again, this will be different for each country.

*edit to add.
    Prices also may be different from Google or Apple
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    Kaz
  • KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423
    edited January 2018
    Those 3 dudes above me are correct.

We set a price for a bundle and then send it to Google and Apple. After that, it's up to them to convert to the local currency and adapt to the local legislation. Prices between Apple and Google can differ as well depending on how they tax purchases.

Unfortunately we have no power over this and it would be awesome if we could sell the same thing for the same price for everyone, BUT, it's not the case. :(

Same happens with platforms like STEAM, so it's not an Apple and Google exclusive issue.

BTW, regarding your request, thank you for the feedback. We won't change it for Sasha Bundle right now, but we will keep your feedback in mind when creating further hunter bundles. :)
  • mack22mack22 Member Posts: 1,124
    Ok, but why do some players have the bundle and some not?
  • snafusnafu Member Posts: 226
    At least the bundles offered to me are reasonably priced, but they seem to lack some items:

• msrebeccamsrebecca Member Posts: 45
    I don't have the higher priced bundle either....I think unless you spend money on the game...you only get offered the lower priced one n if you are more likely to spend more...you get offered the higher priced one
    mack22